2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783

Author Topic: 2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783  (Read 45536 times)

I had a feeling Badspot was working hard!

Bug Report-
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but currently when you enable the option "Download music" you download the server's music and can hear it as soon as you load in.

The bug is for Downloading Sounds, the method isn't the same as downloading music. If you enable "Download Sounds" and load in the seever you still can't hear certain server sided sounds, even if you try leaving the game and joining back you still can't hear it, instead you need to exit out Blockland and re-open.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:04:12 PM by Altiris »

How would that be cool
That would be complete stuff
The impact profiles are ugly as hell and the style looks crap
I disagree, I like the new look, it makes everything much more visible on large screens and it still looks ok on old monitors too.

However for other menus I think the text should be smaller.
I would love to see the player list in this style though, it would be better because of transparency.

Edit: Also the current style for the launch game GUI also fits in with Windows 8's Metro.
Yea I got used to seeing the Metro Look on various web sites and programs being updated to match its style.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:30:16 PM by ShadowZero »

Also the current style for the launch game GUI also fits in with Windows 8's Metro.
You just noticed that now?

Anyway, I like the new look too, vs2012 has the metro style look and it's really nice, I like seeing it in blockland.

I like the new look as well.

Anyway, I like the new look too, vs2012 has the metro style look and it's really nice, I like seeing it in blockland.
Wait a new GUI was added again or is it the same since V21?

Nah I knew it, I was just pointing it out for those who haven't noticed.

If you guys keep criticizing badspot about bug fixes then he's not gonna make cool updates anymore

Really, these bug fixes are important, needed updates.

I like how like 1 or 2 people say they want more content instead of fixes and half the thread repeats the same thing against them.

I like how like 1 or 2 people say they want more content instead of fixes and half the thread repeats the same thing against them.
Blockland Forums logic right here folks

If he runs out of stuff to fix he'll have nowhere to go but new features and content.

Finally this problem is fixed! (Yes, I'm a bit late)
Now, I can finally finish my mod.

Baddy you never did reply back to me, I still haven't solved my issue.