Author Topic: Blockland not authenticating again...  (Read 2318 times)

something is wrong in the world of blocks

Doesn't this go in help? Have you tried restarting your computer/game? Have you tried reinstalling?

something is wrong in the world of blocks
Try reinstalling and putting in the authentication code in? This happened twice for me in the past four years and it worked...

I mean that Blockland is not connecting to the master server or something, my key is stuck authenticating, and the server list won't load/RTB won't connect.

Do this in the console, usually fixes it for me. RTB seems to break this. RTB also seems to break the server list loading properly. (It may just be a Mac bug)

auth_init_client();
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:47:51 PM by Reinforcements »

I mean that Blockland is not connecting to the master server or something, my key is stuck authenticating, and the server list won't load/RTB won't connect.
Try portforwardin? I can't really help a lot because I don't know much about computers. Sorry.

jesus christ have you not gone on blockland

go on and see if it's not just me

Its just you I am connected to the master server fine

OH MY GOD.
This can only mean one thing....

v21!!!!

OH MY GOD.
This can only mean one thing....

v21!!!!
V21 is out again, or are you making fun of the people that posted whenever there was a connection problem with the master server?

ITS V22 GO TO THE BUNKERS

Do this in the console, usually fixes it for me. RTB seems to break this. RTB also seems to break the server list loading properly. (It may just be a Mac bug)

auth_init_client();

What version of OSX do you have?

What version of OSX do you have?
I have 10.8.2. I know someone that's using either leopard or snow leopard and I believe they have the same problem.

Another thing, I also don't use RTB because sometimes when I open the overlay it crashes blockland ;_;

Are you using Lion or something? I heard one of those mac os versions doesn't work with blockland/rtb.

Are you using Lion or something?
Yup. Mountain Lion I believe.