Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2013  (Read 40409 times)

Remousamavi recently moved and doesn't have wifi yet at his new location. He'll be back once he gets his internet up.

And I'm still working on an app, so I guess you could say I'm around.

oh thats awesome, hope we can get to start on something new soon :)

noob what happened

I just brought my server back up. Don't know why it was down.

are we doing anything soon? it's been a long time since the last time AoB did something.

I just brought my server back up. Don't know why it was down.

good I had noticed that it was down about 3 months ago

Greetings,

I've been putting up money for our server since January, and it seems that it is not being kept up with. In addition, it seems that there is very little server activity. If anybody breathes life back into AoB in the future, I'll be happy to pay for a server again. Until then, though, I'm no longer going to spend my money on it. Feel free to contact me regarding any AoB matters, as it seems Rem is inactive. I may try to organize a reunion of some sort before the summer is over. Other than that, if anybody would like to host any events or take lead on any projects, please contact me and I can get you some server time!

-GJ

hey, so i hope there's enough people active by the end of the year cause i'm getting back into blockland from a long period of inactivity and this feels like AoB is almost dead by now. I thought it was going well until i don't know what happened that made all of us get off of bl at the same time. probably just pure coincidence? the point is that now that i'm back i'm wishing to see you guys in the game and get started on some cool projects. I don't have any ideas right now but there's a couple builds that need completion, so we could start on that :)

HUGEBUMPPLEASEDONTKILLME

is this clan still active because it was always (in my opinion) the greatest building clan ever
i would love to apply for it if it still exists

lollllllllllll
what?
the HQ looks amazing and is probably the greatest HQ ever
it's massive

spo is pretty meh / height is pretty good / and cohort is great
but AoB is the best

HUGEBUMPPLEASEDONTKILLME

is this clan still active because it was always (in my opinion) the greatest building clan ever
i would love to apply for it if it still exists

thanks for the compliment, but yeah its pretty much inactive right now but i hope it goes back up soon. you should contact the clan leader (remousamavi) for an application.

by the way, rem, the multi ops server is full of spam.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:46:24 AM by Dante77 »

Hello guys,

I've recently spoken with Rem about some clan-related matters. Due to circumstances in his own life and the fact that I obviously cannot come back, I'm officially announcing that AoB is indefinitely inactive. This means that I have no plans of reviving AoB in the future, I'd like AoB to remain its own entity, and I'd like to see it fade away in peace if we cannot establish a permanent presence anymore. If anyone feels they would like to host reunions or get-togethers, you can feel free to contact me, and I'll support you.

I would be willing to discuss an AoB revival if a clan member (past or present) would like to take up the task, but you'll need to convince me that you can do it, and the full weight will be on your shoulders. In such a case, I am still willing to pay for a dedicated server. (You can also talk to Rem if you like, as he expressed interest in some sort of Co-Leadership.) I'm sure Rem will be posting at some point to give you all another update as well, but I feel this announcement has been looming and is unfortunately here to stay.

It's been a great few years, and I do miss our community. I wish that my Blockland days hadn't gone away so fast, but all good things must come to an end I suppose. You guys can feel free to contact me at any time.

- General Jake [186]
Docithe@hotmail.com

its so sad to know this, but sooner or later it always happens. i would be very glad to take up on the leadership but i dont think i have the elbow grease to maintain a whole clan with such a reputation on my own. it would be good if we had people willing to form a group dedicated to directing the clan; this way we could keep a steady rythm by always having at least one authority available at all times.