Author Topic: Blockland! - The Play-through series! NEW EP (#6 - Classic Deathmatch)  (Read 2598 times)

may i suggest that you have more than 1 person talking, having atleast 2 or 3 makes it interesting.
i wouldn't mind being one myself.

may i suggest that you have more than 1 person talking, having atleast 2 or 3 makes it interesting.
i wouldn't mind being one myself.

Occasionally I may have more, but for the most part it will probably only be myself.

Occasionally I may have more, but for the most part it will probably only be myself.
having more than 2 could suffocate the sound of the lisp

having more than 2 could suffocate the sound of the lisp
Lol. I'll just try to make myself have less of one, what's weird is that no-one outside of blockland has ever noticed it, but I have a little. I don't think mine is un-curable since it's seems to be more like me just dragging s's on.

Ok, i'm going to get the next video done either today or tomorrow and i'm going to try to to improve it using you guys' suggestions, so stay tuned!

Let's Play - Blockland

Let's Play - Blockland

Yeah, but the actual series is just called blockland, and I named it what it is in this thread because it sounds more interesting for some reason.

New episode up, hope it's an improvement and that you guys like it!

Something's mucking up on youtube 0.0 Usually I get atleast 100 views on each video, now it's dropped all the way to like 10 on my most recent ones. It seems to be related videos not pulling in traffic anymore, even though I got relevant tags. Ugh, sucks. But just so you guys know, i'm going to keep making this, we should have another episode up sometime in the next week.

are you looking for a 'player 2' for a future episode?

are you looking for a 'player 2' for a future episode?

Not really, if it ever pops up I may do a dual commentary with someone I know in real life. I don't really wanna do it with some random because it's really awkward, the only time recording with a random that popped up once that actually worked was the episode I did with YoungRotations...