Author Topic: Drivers Test TODAY - Passed!  (Read 7551 times)

sounds like he was just doing his job

over here they do the same thing bar the first name thing. they wouldn't tell you you've failed so they don't put themselves in harms way if they've got some angry psycho

I'll bump this next week.

PA doesn't allow you to mess up at all. You get 1 thing wrong, you're done.

--They may let you redo the parallel parking depending on the instructor.
I can see why, when I was on vacation in PA I was in Philadelphia. The streets were always really busy and if you wanted to park you would have to parallel park :u

Although if you don't live there I don't know if it's like that in places besides Philadelphia.

Anywho, best of luck. I still have yet to take drivers ed, it's probably gonna be hard. :B

lol sucks for you

here in Illinois, I didn't have to do any kind of maneuvers what-so-ever. I drove 3 blocks from the DMV in a residential neighborhood which was like 6 stop signs, then I drove back to the DMV and passed. Took a total of 9 minutes.

I passed the written test the first time
and the driving test I passed on the first try too, but I'm still 15 and it's too bothersome to explain so just stick with the simple explanation

But a 15 year old cant legally drive?

you can get a restricted

But a 15 year old cant legally drive?
uh yes I can? idk about where you live, but I'm pretty sure that learner's permits are a thing in most states, and I'm pretty sure the age for them is fifteen in most states as well

NH doesn't require learner's permits :P

I got my license like 2 days after I turned 16. In CA you can get your permit at 15.5, but I've never heard of being able to get your actual license prior to 16.

NH doesn't require learner's permits :P
What the hell? That's probably not a good thing.

Uh oh you fission mailed.