Vinny's Lets Plays - Announcement

Author Topic: Vinny's Lets Plays - Announcement  (Read 2608 times)

eh, I don't think he'll be banned, he acknowledged that it's not something he should discuss
he'll be alright
He implied that "everything in internet is free". This is clearly a message that he is for piracy. He just says that he shouldn't talk about it because its the Blockland Forums.

He implied that "everything in internet is free". This is clearly a message that he is for piracy. He just says that he shouldn't talk about it because its the Blockland Forums.
no, that's a fact. he's not implying that he's for piracy at all.
just stop lol.

Why is everyone so out to get everyone else banned? His post was a little iffy, but seriously?

Kerbal Space Program with Parts and Plugins aplenty.

I tried WMM and i didn't know which of the handicapped settings exported HD.

.. you just choose the resolution you want and that's it? If you want 1080p video, select 1920x1080.

Why is everyone so out to get everyone else banned? His post was a little iffy, but seriously?
seriously, what the forget was that
that wasn't banworthy at all, and probably wouldn't never raised any question had no one reported it

why were you talking so handicappedly? wasnt funny at all

i think he's doing the same thing as "pewdiepie" does

try and talk all stupid and slurred n stuff to get fame

why were you playing halo 2
not that it's bad or anything
but why

I was talking like an idiots because it's mostly just a thing i resort to to sound like an idiot.

BULLET
anyway that was enjoyable for the most part
what I would suggest is either commentating with more... commentary
either that, or do ridiculous things in games like gmod
Kk, i'm being completely honest, this was thrown together out of clips of me playing games around 3 am the previous night. I wasn't being very funny because i really wasn't awake nor did i really have anything prepared.

But then i made it all boring with an announcement video so, yeah. Better stuff is on its way, i just got to look around for some good free video exporters.

Usually "So    .     .     .      Yeah" isn't that funny in any video ever

Usually "So    .     .     .      Yeah" isn't that funny in any video ever
I really had no proper transfer from the announcement to the gameplay so i used that. It wasn't intended to be funny though. :I

I really had no proper transfer from the announcement to the gameplay so i used that. It wasn't intended to be funny though. :I

It made me embarrassed somehow.

Just do a awkward silence or something next time. Anything is better than awkward texture with passive attempts at being funny.

But ASIDES from all that crap, I will be looking forward to your Let's Plays

It's a commentary.
You're talking to the audience.
You don't need a text transition.
You could of just said "So... Yeah"
Or more intelligently, "Let's get to some game-play"
Whatever - I'm not the one making the video, it was just dumb.
And don't use a voice that's not your own when making commentaries, it's always obvious and will cause viewers to become annoyed with the video. (Unless you have a good/comical voice to use in place of your own, that doesn't sound like a down syndrome child with down syndrome, and one that you can continue to use throughout the whole video without reverting back to your original voice in random spurts.
Ok I'm done.

Not I, sorry. But after this I believe I'm scarred for life.

It made me embarrassed somehow.

Just do a awkward silence or something next time. Anything is better than awkward texture with passive attempts at being funny.

Sorry, but ok. Usually in my lets plays it's usually just me talking or doing bad jokes, i hardly ever use titles unless completely necessary.

It's a commentary.
You're talking to the audience.
You don't need a text transition.
You could of just said "So... Yeah"
Or more intelligently, "Let's get to some game-play"
Whatever - I'm not the one making the video, it was just dumb.
And don't use a voice that's not your own when making commentaries, it's always obvious and will cause viewers to become annoyed with the video. (Unless you have a good/comical voice to use in place of your own, that doesn't sound like a down syndrome child with down syndrome, and one that you can continue to use throughout the whole video without reverting back to your original voice in random spurts.
Ok I'm done.
Don't take it too seriously. You bring up good points but you also didn't read a post above. Sometimes i'll just throw these things together because i remember i can do that. Yes it's not a good video but it doesn't represent the series as a whole whatsoever. I respect your criticisms. But blegh.

0:43
beh.. beh beh beh beh
lol