Author Topic: Mac OS X Mountain Lion BlocklandLauncher issue  (Read 2684 times)

Hello. I tried to run BlocklandLauncher.app to download Blockland on my new iMac. I have run into this problem and I really want to play Blockland =C

Maybe you could give us more information. You're saying that Blockland crashes on Mac OS X Mountain Lions? And you show us just an error message. Maybe you should check your Mac OS X version first. If the error repeats, then you should contact Badspot.

According to, that your Blockland didn't even started, means that no console log is available, which means that you maybe have a wrong Mac OS X version. I don't know if the "Mountain Lion" is a special operating system, but I believe this could be the point of the problem. If I'm wrong, then please correct me.

Greetings,
Dignity.

You're saying that Blockland crashes on Mac OS X Mountain Lions?
Blockland isn't crashing, the launcher is failing to start because of a problem. I have OS X Version 10.8.2.

Come on guys, I need help

Can you post your launcher.log file.

Maybe you could give us more information. You're saying that Blockland crashes on Mac OS X Mountain Lions? And you show us just an error message. Maybe you should check your Mac OS X version first. If the error repeats, then you should contact Badspot.

According to, that your Blockland didn't even started, means that no console log is available, which means that you maybe have a wrong Mac OS X version. I don't know if the "Mountain Lion" is a special operating system, but I believe this could be the point of the problem. If I'm wrong, then please correct me.

Greetings,
Dignity.
I use OS X mountain lion, I don't have this problem.

I have no launcher.log since BlocklandLauncher couldn't create one obviously because it didn't successfully start, Ephi.

I use OS X mountain lion, I don't have this problem.
Strange, :C
Subject has been changed from
Mac OS X Mountain Lion BlocklandLauncher issue
TO:
Re: [MAC] [MOUNTAIN LION] BlocklandLauncher cannot be opened because of a problem

And again I forgot there is no edit button in Help ._.

Pfft, come on guys, other users have a issue while they play Blockland, and I can't play Blockland at all

For forgetsake, my topic has been on the front page for literally hours and I get barely any responses.
This isn't the first time this has happened, no. This has 67 views and 10 replies.

Remember that most of the BL community uses a PC. Helping you, have you tried removing Blockland completely and re-downloading/installing it?

I tried to redownload BlocklandLauncher, nope didn't work
also are you telling me to re-download blockland content
I don't even have any content downloaded except the launcher

I tried to redownload BlocklandLauncher, nope didn't work
also are you telling me to re-download blockland content
I don't even have any content downloaded except the launcher

$20 the reason you can't start blockland is because you don't have any data. Install blockland.

I've had this same problem, but usually if I just close the error and try loading it again it fires right up.