Author Topic: Mac OS X Mountain Lion BlocklandLauncher issue  (Read 2627 times)

Its crashed for me as well, I just need to reopen it a few times and it'll start. Sometimes its frustrating but I got used to it. Its one of the many advantages of using a mac.

$20 the reason you can't start blockland is because you don't have any data. Install blockland.
... You don't understand
I installed Mac OS X Lion on a 2TB External Hard-Drive, then downloaded Mountain Lion from the App Store and installed that. After I downloaded BlocklandLauncher so I could re-download the content and play, but the error shown in the OP has appeared.

I checked and this seems to be the problem

I have a better image, this time I tried to open that strange Ogg file in BlocklandLauncher and..

Above is opening BlocklandLauncher, below is opening Ogg. It looks like BlocklandLauncher is having some trouble opening that Ogg file.

... You don't understand
I installed Mac OS X Lion on a 2TB External Hard-Drive, then downloaded Mountain Lion from the App Store and installed that. After I downloaded BlocklandLauncher so I could re-download the content and play, but the error shown in the OP has appeared.

You need to install Blockland. BlocklandLauncher is the game's launcher, not the installer.

You need to install Blockland. BlocklandLauncher is the game's launcher, not the installer.
What? BlocklandLauncher installs Blockland but I am unable to open it, so I can't install Blockland

Looks like that previous reply is a little hard to understand, here
BlocklandLauncher CAN install Blockland but I am unable to open it, so I cannot install Blockland.

Did you copy BlocklandLauncher from another source? Or did you download BlocklandLauncher directly from the blockland website.

I downloaded it from the Blockland website

I just tried running Blockland on my family members Mac and try have the latest version and everything worked besides Shaders being handicapped.

Re-download Blockland from the website and get the .dmg not the .zip.

... You don't understand
Wait, why would you install Mac on a seperate hard drive when you already have it on your iMac? The external hard drive is slower because its USB 2.0. Anyways what do you have on your iMac, Windows?

I don't have Windows, it's removed. I am waiting for Windows 8 BOOT CAMP Support.

Oh.. this has something to do with my filesystem being case-sensitive. Hmm... Symbolic links?