Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40490 times)

How was it dead, a few hours after several posts today isn't bumping a dead topic. You mad dumb, yo!

I really like when people think they can have a rebellion on the forums. It hasn't worked before but it'll work this time!
It IS actually dead, because there is nothing to add to this thread anymore. Ephialtes opened the thread for Kalphiter. But still, he didn't post anything useful. Thread solved = death thread.

holy forget

my life has changed from this point on
I'm saying his name, Boltster, doesn't mean the same as bolster.
but okay.

Ephialtes opened the thread for Kalphiter.

Now wait just a cotton picking minute.

I'm not detective but, what?

Now wait just a cotton picking minute.

I'm not detective but, what?

This thread clearly ran it's course and was only being bumped. Let's leave it there.

Edit: Kalphiter has pm'd me to let me know he has more things to cry about so I'll unlock this again. Go ape.

ephis adminship will not and should not be revoked

will you all stop being stupid?  i've never had a problem with him.  even when i supported kalph and blockland cloud because i felt bad for him ephi only asked me why i did, he didn't do anything abusive.

never had any bother with ephi now that I think about it.

The only people who want his adminship revoked are the little baby girls who Ephi has taken some kind of admin action against.
They probably deserved it.
I like Ephi. He does his job well. Badspot isn't able to moderate the entire forum by himself either.

lmao, where the fudge is kalphiter

Rip: Kalphiter's comments.
6:51 PM - 6:53 PM
Kalphiter, not even posting in the RTB thread, gets his posts deleted while posting in a completely unrelated thread. Moments later I get a PM by Kalphiter.

You go out of your way to delete any replies posted by Kalphiter in your topic, but why other topics?

Holy stuff, Enough with this.

He's getting trigger finger.
Auto-delete trigger finger.