Bronies

Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22869 times)

You only joined because a lot of people were doing it? Did you even like the show at all?
nope :D

You only joined because a lot of people were doing it? Did you even like the show at all?

Well this is a forum for bronies so if you're here that makes you a brony and as a fellow brony you shouldn't be so harsh on other bronies.

Well this is a forum for bronies so if you're here that makes you a brony and as a fellow brony you shouldn't be so harsh on other bronies.

stuff, I keep forgetting this sometimes.

I need to reflect upon my purpose here...

Ike has always been mad at me :c

I'm mad at no man. What you said was annoying, that's all.

The notion that somebody joined a fandom because it was popular, regardless of in what way it's popular, is just a frustrating concept for me.

That's the only reason I became and was a brony, cause the thread had so many pages.
Can't tell if sarcasm.

It's funny how you can hate bronies when you're furry and afflicted with asperger's.

I'm not exactly a furry. I like having a furry character, but that's it.

OP is probably bigot
but I do hate my little pony

STOP IT STOP TALKING ABOUT PANCAKES

I'm mad at no man. What you said was annoying, that's all.

The notion that somebody joined a fandom because it was popular, regardless of in what way it's popular, is just a frustrating concept for me.

It's a frustrating concept for any sane human being. It's a fact that you're pathetic if you join a fandom just because it's so popular.

There's a huge difference between trolling and joking brosef.
You're clearly trying to get reactions. There is a difference between acting and joking. The terminology you are looking for is "Acting stupid for the lulz" which happens to strike very near the meaning of trolling.