Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 23175 times)

Really.....
^^sad attempt at trolling, stop trying to ride stocking, you're doing it horribly wrong lol
^so much this

Go richard around somewhere else. I'll crack bad jokes if I want to.

It's funny how you can hate bronies when you're furry and afflicted with asperger's.
He's a brony though

Go richard around somewhere else. I'll crack bad jokes if I want to.
Does this count as admittance to trolling?

I'm pretty sure Regulith does not post about it all the loving time and posts gay pictures of it and does not regularly say anypony or somepony.

So what is your problem? The people who do that are a minority.

Does this count as admittance to trolling?
There's a huge difference between trolling and joking brosef.

So what is your problem? The people who do that are a minority.
/thread

I think I remember bisjac said this in a previous thread, and i dunno if it was posted yet

basically, the mlp thing started when 4chan thought it would be funny to start liking/obsessing over something as ridiculous as mlp. However, people who genuinely liked the show thought that people were being serious so they came out and spread it around. Now it's gotten out of hand because theyre trying to fit in with the "cool kids"

basically, mlp is a joke taken seriously by some strange people

It's strange that the my little pony thread got ten thousand pages under four years even though there's like ten or eleven bronies.

That's the only reason I became and was a brony, cause the thread had so many pages.

That's the only reason I became and was a brony, cause the thread had so many pages.

You only joined because a lot of people were doing it? Did you even like the show at all?

Its quite sad those 2 topics are filled with so many post. Also, Bandwagoners