Author Topic: Do your eyes go black sometimes?  (Read 2926 times)

it kinda feels like your staring at slenderman or something.

What about my staring at slenderman or something?

Your head gets really heavy, your vision starts to black because the surge of blood shifting (your heart is adjusting). I can see what he means.

I dislike the feeling of almost passing out. I've only come close seriously dropping once. (due to something else)

I get a bit dizzy(and fallen over a few times) when I stand up quickly but I have never had my vision go black for any reason except closing my eyes.

I was at school when I almost passed out. My vision started to tint (yellowish), my head was splitting, I couldn't think about anything that wasn't 5 feet in front of me, my head was heavy, my vision started to black, and I almost went out. I just went to the Nurse, who said my bpm and blood pressure was flipping the forget out. It was fun.

When I got home, I literally passed out on my bed from fatigue from the incident.

I passed out once, it was actually kind of fun.

Sometimes when I lay down out night my vision goes dark and I fall unconscious. Sometimes for hours!

Sometimes when I lay down out night my vision goes dark and I fall unconscious. Sometimes for hours!
This. So much this.

I was at school when I almost passed out. My vision started to tint (yellowish), my head was splitting, I couldn't think about anything that wasn't 5 feet in front of me, my head was heavy, my vision started to black, and I almost went out. I just went to the Nurse, who said my bpm and blood pressure was flipping the forget out. It was fun.

When I got home, I literally passed out on my bed from fatigue from the incident.
One time in the school bathroom my vision randomly went blurry and I felt weak, I had to use the wall for support. I regained my vision and felt fine the rest of the day. It was wierd.

Never experienced this. :o

i go black all the time

i go black all the time

i only do that when i want to dance or mug somebody

i only do that when i want to dance or mug somebody
sometimes i go white when i get pulled over or im applying for a job

whenever i wake up from sleeping my sight flashes a movie trailer fading black