Author Topic: Domain name lookup of Blockland, RTB, Kalphiter.  (Read 3163 times)

this topic is dumb, i will never understand why topics like these pop up

I did a bit more of a search. The people who live in that Virginia house are not related to Eric Hartman, nor are they even in the same age range.

this topic is dumb, i will never understand why topics like these pop up
But everyone knows that game developers are not real people! They just exist on the internet and code cool things for people. Now we have acquired information that this specific game developer is indeed living somewhere that isn't the internet.

But everyone knows that game developers are not real people! They just exist on the internet and code cool things for people. Now we have acquired information that this specific game developer is indeed living somewhere that isn't the internet.
Must be a rouge thinking he can enter our market...

Petty human developers...

You:"Hey Badspot can I come in? I'm a Blocklander.
Badspot:"Um, No."
You:"why?"
Badspot:"I don't welcome noobs"
*door closes*

Probably what he would do.

I wonder how much junk mail that spam trap email address has caught.

I did a bit more of a search. The people who live in that Virginia house are not related to Eric Hartman, nor are they even in the same age range.
Where's that pic of him with a bunch of asians?
Maybe it's them.

This is just a whois search, why would you post this?

If someone really wanted this information, they could get it themselves.

This is just a whois search, why would you post this?

If someone really wanted this information, they could get it themselves.
Ever you heard "Freedom of Speech" So I wanted post here. I know the address are fake. Did you noticed that Kalphiter hide his the address?

Fun fact. You can't enable privacy on a .us domain.

You:"Hey Badspot can I come in? I'm a Blocklander.
Badspot:"Um, No."
You:"why?"
Badspot:"I don't welcome noobs"
*door closes*

Probably what he would do.
Then he would start spamming in his lawn and Badspot would throw a spear at him.

Then he would start spamming in his lawn and Badspot would throw a spear at him.
Then he will pull a mininuke out of his pocket and start destroying Badspot's house until he stops him with a tactical CRC ban.

Does badspot have children?

Does badspot have children?

1 girl, 2 boys, and 1 that we haven't identified yet.

1 girl, 2 boys, and 1 that we haven't identified yet.
It's a blockhead