Author Topic: I can no longer join any servers|Key problems  (Read 1084 times)

Whenever I try to join any server on the server list, it doesnt even connect saying "Server could not verify your ID".

- It does this for every server I try to join
- My internet is working 100%
- Firewall and anything like it is disabled
- Its not just my computer, I have tried it on 3 different computers, all the same result
- I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no dice
- It still logs my key in when I join
- I am not using RTB
- Blockland is up to date
- It is the key connected to this account so it is not deactivated

I feel like I've tried everything, yet still its not working. Any else have this problem/know what this is? I would like to play my $20 worth :(

Did you give your key to anyone on purpose/mistakely
Did you ever use it at a friends house or whatever

Maybe someone else is using your key so you can't login

Did you give your key to anyone on purpose/mistakely
Did you ever use it at a friends house or whatever

Maybe someone else is using your key so you can't login
You can still login with multiple people using the same key at the same time, and I have given it to no one else besides my brothers, who never even play anymore.

did you change your ISP following this problem?

You can still login with multiple people using the same key at the same time
Not if one of them lives outside your LAN or has changed the name

did you change your ISP following this problem?
yes, i moved to a different state and now use a different isp then before. is that the problem? i've switched ISP's before without problem :o

Can you connect to http://auth.blockland.us/?

Post your console log.

Can you connect to http://auth.blockland.us/?

Post your console log.
all i see is a blank page with "auth.blockland.us", if thats what im supposed to be seeing.

attached the console.log, tried joining 2 different servers.

Are you running a VPN? This happens to me when I'm on my VPN, but otherwise it's fine. Do you authenticate with RTB fine? RTB utilizes Blockland authentication to authenticate you with their server, so if you can connect with them you should be able to connect to a server.

Are you running a VPN? This happens to me when I'm on my VPN, but otherwise it's fine. Do you authenticate with RTB fine? RTB utilizes Blockland authentication to authenticate you with their server, so if you can connect with them you should be able to connect to a server.
i have no idea what a vpn is so probably not.

rtb has not been working for me since the 4.0 update or whatever. it would glitch and either connect to rtb, or authenticate my key, it never does both, so i dont use it anymore. rtb 3 works fine though. i used to still be able to join servers after rtb 4 though, this problem only started happening in the last few months.

Do you have Hamachi installed on your computer?

Do you have Hamachi installed on your computer?
Never have, no.

What is your OS?
I have tried it on two Mac OSX desktops and on a Windows XP laptop, same thing with all 3.