Dusk City Warfare [Update on pg. 10]

Poll

Do you think that you will enjoy the server when it opens?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Dusk City Warfare [Update on pg. 10]  (Read 15240 times)

Oh hey that's me, I was wondering how I got in there
I put you there.

Actually it was Snuffers, it was earlier, you weren't there.

Actually it was Snuffers, it was earlier, you weren't there.
uh he copied my idea then :c

so are you really gunna pay 6 bucks a month to host this? or r u gunna finish it up a bit first, it looks kinda unfinished... but you are REALLY good at houses and buildings, i wish i put that much detail in my buildings... im more of a terrain kina guy :P

so are you really gunna pay 6 bucks a month to host this? or r u gunna finish it up a bit first, it looks kinda unfinished... but you are REALLY good at houses and buildings, i wish i put that much detail in my buildings... im more of a terrain kina guy :P

Thanks for your polite feedback, but this is obviously WIP and you probably didn't read the entire OP because if you did you wouldn't have asked that. Anyway yes we will use RTBHost to host this, so we wiil pay, but we already purchased it and the server is just dev in the meantime.

I decided to bump this since more progress is being made on Zay's Dev Server.

Zeb, and I bit of me have been working on the underground.

I officially want to mate with you guys for helping out with that, Zeb made most of the underground zone tho.

Build is fantastic, good job

Thanks for all your positive feedback, guys :D

I just updated the OP with some more pictures that I took today. I also replaced some and added views of the underground tunnels.

The build is really good,

but I really don't like the style for some reason.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:28:11 PM by Badger »

The build is really good,

but I really don't like the style for some reason.
Thank you for leaving your comments.

Also, bump.

We started making some terrain, added all the Capture Points, team spawns are almost done, and more buildings are being made.

I have to give this a 10/10. If you ever want to see some of the best builds, see my friend Serrings,he's one of the best builders out their.