Dusk City Warfare [Update on pg. 10]

Poll

Do you think that you will enjoy the server when it opens?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Dusk City Warfare [Update on pg. 10]  (Read 15237 times)

Make the hilly part dirt, and the mountainy part stone.

It's going to be a pain in the buns trying to paint that.

I honestly think that the earth would look better as one color with this map set-up.

For the poll, you should add a both option. For steep cliffs, maybe show stone, for other parts, show dirt. You can incorporate both if its a large hill thing. IDK, basically this

In-game Name: BlackShadow

BL_ID: 30562

Application: Administrator

Administrative Experience:  I've been Super-Admin on many popular servers including: Christy Redfield's Blockombat, Wiggy’s Train DM, and Lolz??(now OrangeMan)'s Freebuild. I have been Admin on iloveipad's Freebuild, TheRaven's Server, all of OrangeMan's Origin Clan Servers (four or five in number, with up to 20 people), OrangeMan’s SniperRifle DM (updating), Darth Blackout’s Halo TDM, Brickcake’s Prision Game, and very briefly, on Kalphiter's New Years Eve Prep. I also held a respected position on Dr.Zegobob’s Swordplay TDM as Moderator.

Recommendations:

Agent Bright Light/Agent Dark Moon BL_ID: 34622

OrangeMan BL_ID: 26810

Christy Redfield BL_ID: 37699

Noodles BL_ID: 34801

Radioactive Mace BL_ID: 28093

Quacky BL_ID: 37452

Ice Cube BL_ID: 11763

Peanut3567 BLID: 4830

While Dr. Zegobob decided not to give me his recommendation, he still respects me as a trustworthy admin and a good person.

Why I am suited for this position: I am a well-measured, trusted, and tolerant person, so I will not do weird and horrible things like destroying bricks, cussing out players, or randomly banning/kicking people, etc. You might also be interested to know that I have never been banned from a server for more than one minute, and, I also hold the current record for “Best Admin Place Ever!”I am a confident but humble person and I will co-operate with and freely consider the ideas of my fellow admins and not arbitrarily reject those of players. I will fulfill my reputation as a trustworthy, knowledgeable, and helpful person and will come to the aid of anyone who is in need of help that is reasonable and within my power. I will use all my enthusiasm, judgmental tolerance and fairness to moderate your server with care.

How I would use this position: I think I can bring some fresh ideas to the server, like installing an observer room so that players can watch without have to worry about being attacked. While this may not be the best idea, it is a quick example of what I can bring to the server.

How long I can be on: Usually from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and possibly Friday afternoons.

Timezone: EST

-idiot-

Dude did you even read the OP? We're not accepting admin applications, we're only hiring testers, and not even through apps.

"Hello, I am Beck [or Blockhead 50013] and my BL_ID is 14944. I want to join because I know what the people like and I would thus point out what is good and what isn't in it."

While Dr. Zegobob decided not to give me his recommendation, he still respects me as a trustworthy admin and a good person.
We do not ever accept admin applications. I don't mean to be rude, but I do not see you as a trustworthy admin and I don't know why you put that quote above in your admin applications.
Also, this is just a copy-pasted admin application from another thread. Lastly, I never saw you become an admin on Kalphiter's New Year's set up. You came for about two minutes then left.

"Hello, I am Beck [or Blockhead 50013] and my BL_ID is 14944. I want to join because I know what the people like and I would thus point out what is good and what isn't in it."
Why did you put that whole thing in quotes?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:51:34 AM by Dr_Zegobob »

Denied.

khain blid 7368 i want to be admin cause admins are cool and i want to be cool too plz

God damnit. If some other loving idiot puts a stuff admin app here I'm gonna slap the pubes out of my snake.

Btw Khain I knew you were kidding, so this wasn't directed towards you just so you know lol

God damnit. If some other loving idiot puts a stuff admin app here I'm gonna slap the pubes out of my snake.

Lol.

When will the beta be open again?

Lol.

When will the beta be open again?

Whenever we've finished couple new stuff.

Btw Khain I knew you were kidding, so this wasn't directed towards you just so you know lol
You have pubes on your richard?
Kinky