Cubelands/Furling - Complete and utter moron.

Author Topic: Cubelands/Furling - Complete and utter moron.  (Read 6787 times)

Intro

Cubelands has gotten very annoying lately. He has been posting dumb topics (as he always does) about random or stupid things, and his posts just consists of him being a utter moron and then saying hes deaf as an excuse. Anyway, I will post some of his stupidity below.

Quotes & Pictures

Stupid petition he made on Ephialtes.

Makes bullstuff about how someone else told him to post it because it got flamed.
WOW! you are best than Glassy, Allright you are number 1#

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=46567

Aww! We love him. When he was anger RAGE as cute <3 Anybody want support him as anger RAGE.

Notes

Anyway, I know I didn't get many quotes and pictures, But if look into all his posts you will see how idiotic he is. He basically acts like a complete moron then makes some bullstuff excuse about how hes deaf or he goes and makes a 'Apology' topic and then all of the sudden everyone likes him again. Seriously. This guy is 40, yet, is one of the most immature people on this forum.

Cubelands needs to stop posting all this dumb stuff. It's starting to get very annoying and he just needs to stop it. 

And Cubelands, Stop using such HORRIBLE grammar and blaming it on being deaf. I know deaf people, and their grammar is no where close to being as bad as yours. If anything, deafness should have made your grammar better because that's your main way of communication over the internet.

Also Cubelands, Stop posting stupid topics like the one you posted about me. Glassy is anger RAGE!!!!

End

I like Cube, but he's been acting weird.

noedit: This is the best looking OP ever

I usually don't mind cube, but lately....
yeah....

Unfortunately, he's taking a turn for worse.

Nice job with OP though.

I usually don't find Cubelands that bad, but in the past months...he's been a little...awkward.
Also slowclap.gif for layout of OP.

Also Cubelands, Stop posting smart topics like the one you posted about me. Glassy is anger RAGE!!!!

[img ]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8013/6967641276_1297c426a0_z.jpg[/img]

You don't even know what that image means, Idiot.

[im g]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8013/6967641276_1297c426a0_z.jpg[/img]

OH MY GOD FURLING HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU POSTED THAT MEME IN THE PAST WEEK
THAT MEME IS SUPPOSED TO USED WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING NICE ABOUT YOY
HNNNNNNGHHHHH
</ragemode>

OH MY GOD FURLING HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU POSTED THAT MEME IN THE PAST WEEK
THAT MEME IS SUPPOSED TO USED WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING NICE ABOUT YOY
HNNNNNNGHHHHH
</ragemode>
Oh i understand now and thank you for nice explain. But that image look cute.

If you heard a noise, that was my head exploding.

I kind of want to punch the poor guy right now, despite his disability.

I kind of want to punch the poor guy right now, despite his disability.
Haha, Same.

incidentally, if one takes a whole thirty seconds to check, his english is a ton worse now than in the past
if that doesn't scream "blatantly faking it" i don't know what it