suggest me a smartphone

Author Topic: suggest me a smartphone  (Read 1272 times)

i want an android.
thats all i can really tell you about it

Ill sell you my 2 year old htc evo :D

my parents recently got the galaxy s3 but thats a really expensive phone from what i've heard
my dad had an lg optimus beforehand but he said it wasn't a very powerful device for what he wanted

i dont actually use any fancy phones or whatever but when my current phone plan runs out then my dad said he'd get me a smartphone

Samsung galaxy something something.

Ill sell you my 2 year old htc evo :D
2 scrap and a random weapon.

Samsung Galaxy SIII(or SII)
2 scrap and a random weapon.

I'm offering a reclaimed.

I'm offering a reclaimed.
fine, I'll trade trade you a stout shako for it.

Droid 4.

Fast, compatible with like 99% of apps, well up-to-date, physical slide-out keyboard, large, crisp-clear screen, HDMI port, and compatible with many droid razr accesories.. It has problems with battery life; but other than that, I've loved mine.

Slide-out keyboards also help to preserve the screen: typing with an on-screen keyboard SERIOUSLY tears down the touchscreen and it may become unresponsive, and I've seen it happen too much.

You can't take the battery out; but you CAN shut it off by pressing the power button and volume down at the same time.

On of my favorite things about it is the lapdock 100... this $70 accesory basically transforms your smartphone into a compact computer.

Also, a tip: whatever phone you decide to get, you should try using emulators for stuff like old NES instead of buying games from the market, and maybe get a controller accesory such as the gametel.

Samsung galaxy something something.

I'd have to go with this

Samsung Galaxy S3 is very nice, and I haven't used the Galaxy note personally but it looks pretty cool.