Author Topic: Funny people who joined your server in the past  (Read 1651 times)

Post the names and stories of past people who joined your server.
The stories can be funny, sad, angry etc..

The first person who ever joined my server was a Jahovah's witness. He also shared stories of faith and evil for some reason. His mother also complained at him for being on my server because I was building the Bin Laden compound :/

Never heard from him again.

His mother also complained at him for being on my server because I was building the Bin Laden compound :/

Never heard from him again.

my sides

-

A guy joined my server and said "I am going to commit Self Delete" and left.

It was funny.

Noob joins
Noob says "hai"
I say "hai"
Noob spawns
Noob wanders around
Noob builds spam
I clear spam, was bored so I didn't kick him
10x {
Noob builds spam and destroys it with rocket launcher
I clear spam
}
Noob screams "forget THIS stuff YOU SUCK"
5x {
I clear spam
}
Noob screams "OK THATS IT THIS PLACE IS INPROPATE"
Noob screams "IM REPORTING YOU TO BLOCKLAND"
Noob screams "ENJOY YOUR BAN"
Noob leaves
I ban noob

Noob joins
Noob says "hai"
I say "hai"
Noob spawns
Noob wanders around
Noob builds spam
I clear spam, was bored so I didn't kick him
10x {
I clear spam
}
Noob screams "forget THIS stuff YOU SUCK"
5x {
I clear spam
}
Noob screams "OK THATS IT THIS PLACE IS INPROPATE"
Noob screams "IM REPORTING YOU TO BLOCKLAND"
Noob screams "ENJOY YOUR BAN"
Noob leaves
I ban noob

That isn't really funny, that is just 80% of Blockland.

I don't remember his name but I was hosting a zombie map with about 12 people then some handicap joins an says "GIVE ME ADMIN" repeatedly. I was bored so I let it fly. Then he started getting a little rude and was saying "GIVE ME ADMIN U handicap OR I WILL SPAWNKILL U". People started complaining about him spamming the chat (team killing was off so he couldn't kill them) so I banned him for eyeraping idiocy

Some guy banned me for deleting their crap because they deleted mine.
Some admin at the server unbanned me.
The guy banned me again.
I kept coming back,
he rage quitted.

Not that funny, but yeah.

my sides

-

A guy joined my server and said "I am going to commit Self Delete" and left.

It was funny.

"I'm going to kill myself"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

One time "rlcbm" joined my server and these were the messages he said a second after joining:

"i want"
"admin"

One time "rlcbm" joined my server and these were the messages he said a second after joining:

"i want"
"admin"
Yeah that guy is a troll, one time he joined my friends server and spammed "I RAPE U CUM

i can't remember it very well but one time i was hosting a server for my clan/to promote my clan, so whenever someone would join i'd just ask if they wanted to join
so there was one guy who joined, said hi, i said hi and asked if he wanted to join the clan
then he just suddenly went into rage mode and started spouting random insults and then he left

also one time someone joined when i was hosting something different(idk a freebuild or family RP or something) and said hi and then complained when i didn't drop everything i was doing to greet them within 5 seconds and left

All you have to do is make a family rp

All you have to do is make a family rp
also this
i always get weird (and often annoying) people when i host family RPs but i do it anyways because weird people is better than no people

also this
i always get weird (and often annoying) people when i host family RPs but i do it anyways because weird people is better than no people
you'd have normal people if you hosted a decent server

:cookie:

you'd have normal people if you hosted a decent server

:cookie:
i suck at building though so i'll have to settle for weird people

Once Jerkface and Mr. Nobody came to my server while i wasn't there and build a giant snake kingdom/village