Author Topic: gosh, im such a forum outcast  (Read 6890 times)

To get better rep, Host a good server, be a good admin, attempt to use punctuation, capital letters (Ex. i = I), Everybody was a noob at one time (Me).

If you aren't a richard, you will have more of a chance of being respected. Try to lay low, post only when needed, don't often start your own topics.

Who are you ingame? I'll remember to try and halp you.

Peace
-Tape
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:51:05 PM by tapemaster21 »

The richard should link to me, Iban's just a plain old cigarette.

^Seconded^

Justin, I wouldn't call you a noob if you didn't post annoying crap all the time.

By research, know what is impossible in BL and what is possible before posting in suggestions.

Exercise all options before complaining in an add-on topic.

We were all noobs once. Or at least newbs.

I'll stop calling you noob and more of newb.

To get better rep, Host a good server, be a good admin, attempt to use punctuation, capital letters (Ex. i = I), Everybody was a noob at one time (Me).

If you aren't a richard, you will have more of a chance of being respected. Try to lay low, post only when needed, don't often start your own topics.

Who are you ingame? I'll remember to try and halp you.

Peace
-Tape

lol. iban a bitchin' cigarette. XD my in-game name is Justin. -_- anyways, i can't host servers. the only way i can, is if someone make one for me, and i become super admin when i join.

and most of the time, it happens in the suggestion forums.
Stop posting stuffty ideas then.

to be honest, i only play this game and others because I'm tired of play 2D, boring, hard-ass kids games. i want to play some real games!

Justin, If you see a server with [T] in the name, Come to it, it's mine.

kk. i wont be playing tonight, but i should be on tomorrow or the day after.
how old are you ?!

I'm not going to lie, but I'm 12. i thought you already knew. i started playing this game a year ago or a few months ago because i thought it was a "kids" game and not another game for adults and nerds and teens, which i was wrong. i left a year of a few months ago because i couldn't get along with anyone, but now I'm back hoping it won't happen again......

kk. i wont be playing tonight, but i should be on tomorrow or the day after.
how old are you ?!

I'm not going to lie, but I'm 12. i thought you already knew. i started playing this game a year ago or a few months ago because i thought it was a "kids" game and not another game for adults and nerds and teens, which i was wrong. i left a year of a few months ago because i couldn't get along with anyone, but now I'm back hoping it won't happen again......
At least you're not CHEDDAR.  :cookieMonster:

At least he doesn't use typing-masking to sound like he's 2352356.