gosh, im such a forum outcast

Author Topic: gosh, im such a forum outcast  (Read 6748 times)

I'm a total forum outcast. it seems like no matter how hard i try to avoid them because nothing but trouble and flaming starts there i can't play a single multiplayer game without joining there forums and posting in them. blockland for example. and every time i get flamed, i don't get along with ANYONE at all, get a bad rep, get hated by everyone, and get known as the game's and forums most noobish outcast, who is hated by EVERYONE. and i get treated like an outcast by almost everyone. only a few people will be on my side. being on a forum is like school where your either a nerd, a emo-kid, or a outcast. only you can choose to go, everything is in text, and all the students are adults, teens, geek, dorks, and nerds. i think I'm doing something wrong. please teach me how not to be a noob.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:04:38 AM by Justin1221 »

1) in arguements be nuetral unless one side has a much better arguement.
2) be casual, posts that are short and simple can be better than a complete examination of an add-on inside and out.
3) dont make these threads.

Wait... who are you again?

I get flamed all the time (between the times I'm not flaming), just gotta let it slide, flow with it, and twist it back at the flamer (unless they have a valid flaming point, then own up to it, don't whine). I doubt I have any kind of good rep on the forums. I'm probably hated by most, and unlike by the rest, and that little sliver left in the pie probably like me, but I doubt it. ice cream happens, they'll get over it.

[...] like school where your either a nerd, a emo-kid, or a outcast. [...]
...is it a bad thing if I was all 3, and then some? lawl

Rule #1, type everything in pig latin. Few souls brave down that path, but those who do, usually end up at the top. You'll be our next Badspot!

Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

i have not really changed much sence i started playing blockland (aside from actually knowing what i am doing for the most part) but rather, the community jsut gets used to me being here and accepts me.
like say a really annoying neighbor plants a tree on the line dividing your houses, and its annoying because it blocks your view of the sunset from your front porch, eventually you accept it and watch the sunset from your back porch instead... though i know most people would say theyd jsut cut the tree down, id like to point out im still here so somthing is amiss

I'd plant trees all the way around his house in the middle of the night so he could get out.  Then I'd burn his house.

Using your subject title, and some simple punctuation- You can make God sound like an emo!

God: "I'm such an outcast!".

Justin, you aren't as bad as you think. We all get flamed sometimes, and in different amounts.

you can be disliked by everyone but still be respected.
friend points don't exist on the internets. just depends how you discuss

Offensive is the best defense

If that doesn't work, pay creepbear £20 and he'll fix it.

And if not, shout Candlejack, he'll do it for fr

It helps if you don't pretend to be a regular of the forums when you have only been around a few days.