What Zombie type do you prefer?

Zombie Slow!
6 (22.2%)
Zombie Normal!
14 (51.9%)
Zombie Fast!
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Xolerate's DayZ TDM Dev topic *NO more beta slots left!* *Image heavy!*  (Read 5905 times)

Info
     This is a type of dayZ, but it is a TDM (2 teams.) In this, their will be 2 teams, and yes they are both survivor teams. So each team goes around scavenging supplies like you would in DayZ, but zombies can get in the way and kill you, and the teams have to kill each other like in any type of TDM. You will respawn, but you will loose all your items, and it will take 10 seconds to respawn. As of when you die all your items will be dropped. This feature of the "You drop your items upon death" might not make it to beta. The Beta will probably start shortly but might not contain the whole map. The reasoning behind this is because of time. I will allow 16 people to be accepted for beta sign up. Their will be NO admin applications fyi. The beta will hopefully start around January 15th, or maybe the 10th. I don't have any official news. You guys probably viewed the old topic about me announcing this idea. Link will be down below if you want to check it out.

Beta Sign up
For the beta, their will be jobs.
Jobs
-Tester (Test the server) FULL
-Builder (Help Build) FULL
-Scripter (Help with events etc.) FULL                        
                                 Application
                                  IGN-
                                  BL_ID-
                                  Job-

*Note- It is VERY easy to get in the beta, I'm practically giving them out.

List o' beta testers
              1. Sord213
              2. Redconer
              3. Tber123
              4. The Administrator
              5. Capra
              6. MrLoganator111
              7. Zay
              8. Gizmo
              9. Nixton
             10. Visolator
             11. Watcher in the Myst
             12. 16-Bit
             13. AssassinDevil2
             14. carandrew
             15. Joffrey
             16. Kqgqn

Pictures  
Here is what I have as of now.

Map
As you can see (or will see) the map is in its EARLY stages, if I were to give a percentage on how much it has been completed, I would give it 5.5% out of 100%.
Here is a picture of what the map looks like as of now.

Items
This section of the topic will regard the "item" spawn times, items will take 360 seconds to respawn. That might be changed for beta or after the beta, I have no official info the times.

Builders
This is the list of people who will be building, you can be taken off the list for "trolling" or if I have no use for you. I will also only allow up to 5 builders.

List o' Builders
                                                                                  1. Sord213
                                                                                  2. Momentum
                                                                                  3. Joffrey
                                                                                  4. Watcher in the Myst
                                                                                  5. Sirrockyqo
                                                                                    *Kqgqn

List o' Scripters
                                                                                  1. Sord213
                                                                                  2. Visolator
                                                                                  3. Watcher in the Myst
                                                                                  4. carandrew
                                                                                  5. Jaxx
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:39:35 AM by Xolerate² »

News
News update 1/7/13- Sord made a new Market, with a survivor base too! Lights flicker in the market too, nice added effect.

News update 1/10/13- The server for beta might be delayed, maybe on the 17th, or 20th. Or it will remain the 15th.

News update 1/13/13- New pictures for new buildings, all buildings shown are WIP.

(Super Market has a few minor changes as well)

News update 1/13/13- Now, when zombies walk in buildings, they walk! The Zombie Player type is undecided still. It might be fast for normal.

News update 1/21/13- After a while "I" finally got around to posting a news update. As of now the map hasn't been touched for a week due to life and forgetting. (Lamest excuse 2013.) Anywho, today I decided to add a little to the map and try to get this done. And today i'm gonna try to keep you posted and updated on this so you know what's going on. I was thinking of closing this project, but then I wanted to make it for your guy's enjoyment. Here are some pictures of the map so far that we added that is now posted as of now.

*Note, this is the second floor

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:31:36 AM by Xolerate² »

IGN: Redconer
BL_ID: 33688
Job: BETA Tester

FYI, all applications will be reviewed tomorrow today, along with a list of people who are on the list.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:15:20 PM by Xolerate² »

IGN: Tber123
BL_ID: 15312

IGN: Sord213
BLID: 5214
Job: Both
Sounds like loads of fun and I'd really enjoy helping with this.

Would you like to help w/ building as well? Or just those jobs?

So it isn't the DayZ map, there are teams, and there's no mention of zombies anywhere in the thread? This is a survival TDM. This bares 0 resemblance to DayZ.

So it isn't the DayZ map, there are teams, and there's no mention of zombies anywhere in the thread? This is a survival TDM. This bares 0 resemblance to DayZ.
...... If I said it's like DayZ, their will be zombies, I will add to the topic for your concern.
Added...
So each team goes around scavenging supplies like you would in DayZ, but zombies can get in the way and kill you, and the teams have to kill each other like in any type of TDM.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:22:01 PM by Xolerate² »

IGN: Redconer
BL_ID: 33688
Accepted, I can see great feedback from you, and you seem really "nice" i'd say. :I

IGN: Tber123
BL_ID: 15312

Accepted, I see that your an experienced player and can be mature at some points. :v

Accepted, I see great potential in you, and I see that you are "eager" to help.

IGN-Capra
BL_ID-32843
Job-Beta Tester

IGN- MrLoganator111
BL_ID- 30372
Job- Tester

IGN- Zay
BL_ID- 17726
Job- Tester

IGN- Administratorism (AKA The Administrator)
BL_ID- 15740
Job- BUILDER, TESTOR, BUG FINDER           

Let me build with you babe