Author Topic: THQ Will auction off franchises  (Read 3716 times)

But New Vegas was pretty lore friendly
well because it was made by mostly Black Isle staff.

sister of battle and space marine

love that is destined to never be...
Or a sequel of space marine with Captain Titus and the Guardsmen lady.

We should all form together and buy one of the titles.
and then watch it burn because the large majority of us can't make games and those who can are probably stuff at it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:29:16 PM by Littledude »

well because it was made by mostly Black Isle staff.
Or a sequel of space marine with Captain Titus and the Guardsmen lady.
titus sure
mira no
sturnn yes

apparently SEGA has the highest bid on Relic right now

titus sure
mira no
sturnn yes
Sturnn was the best Imperial Guard general in the whole Dawn of War Franchise. Alexander was a whiney bitch, Stubbs was a mini-boreale, and Castor was like some kid with ADD on a Five hour energy shot. Also Mira just kept telling me what to do, while looking pretty and never firing here las rifle, Sgt. Merrick is more useful than her.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:03:27 PM by Harm94 »

Castor was like some kid with ADD on a Five hour energy shot.
I don't think you and me were playing the same game. Also, Alexander and Stubbs weren't so bad character-wise, their voice actors just didn't give a stuff.

That Tyranids head is going on my trophy wall! Aim low.

The only good games they've ever made were the spongebob ones and metro 2033 so it really doesnt matter in my opinion
Also, if EA buys their games, I really hope they'll make them better. EA can really market things well, THQ did not.

The only good games they've ever made were the spongebob ones and metro 2033 so it really doesnt matter in my opinion
Also, if EA buys their games, I really hope they'll make them better. EA can really market things well, THQ did not.
I'd rather have Homeworld, Company of Heros, Dawn of War, Metro 2033, and Saint Row die than have EA touch them. EA already ruined Command and Conquer, Battlefield, Mass Effect, and Medal of Honor, we don't need more stuffty titles.

apparently SEGA has the highest bid on Relic right now

So, Nintendo does...?

EA is one of the worst companies I've ever seen.  They're just as bad as Nexon and other foreign companies that dominate America and Europe for some reason.

I'd rather have Homeworld, Company of Heros, Dawn of War, Metro 2033, and Saint Row die than have EA touch them. EA already ruined Command and Conquer, Battlefield, Mass Effect, and Medal of Honor, we don't need more stuffty titles.
Third Street Saints Guard Regiment.

2nd in command: Commisar Johnny Gat.

I'm sorry but where's any evidence it's actually EA ruining these games and not the developers themselves..?

I'm sorry but where's any evidence it's actually EA ruining these games and not the developers themselves..?
Because the thousands of responses from disappointed fans, angry critics, negative reviews, can all be cited and put onto an official document to make you convinced. Go start trouble in another thread.

Developers have no/little say. They are EA's slaves. EA takes ideas, eats the, stuffs them out and then forces the stuff down people throats.

See: Spore

Probably one of the best things EA made was Spore.