Author Topic: Floop Tha Pig (Music/EDM Stuff)  (Read 904 times)

https://soundcloud.com/xoundsystem/floop-tha-pig-vip
So this happened last night?
Someone should collab with me.
Please.
I'm begging you.

i'm not sure what this is but if it's supposed to be an actual song, this is pretty bad. i'm pretty much hearing the same tune over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I strongly advise you never to listen electronic music ever again ever

I strongly advise you never to listen electronic music ever again ever
no actually he's right
repetitiveness can be present in any genre
while the sound of the individual instruments are cool, and I love the part from 1:05 to 1:36, the melodies are extremely repetitive. you have to mix it up
also, you should layer your kicks and snares, and modify the volume of each accented hit so it doesn't sound so artificial

it's decent.

there's not enough build up, and i know build-up isn't necessary for an electronic song but it is electronic dance music, the least you could do to this song is shuffle slowly. and in Daft Punk's sense where their songs were interesting and nice-sounding enough to be a little repetitive, i'm not feeling it.

the instruments sounded nice and the beat was cool, but it's not my favorite.

Let's go ahead and throw this out there, I loving hate Daft punk, and this is not for dancing to.

Daedalus how do you know I didn't layer my kicks and snares. because, I did. And I did modify the volume of every hit.

Like, your advice is chill, but it's useless because you're wrong lol

Edit: Like the point here is I don't want advice, I made this for fun, and I want you to like it for fun. it's not serious. it's not the end of the world if you don't like it, that's great, I just want people to enjoy it and check it out

Let's go ahead and throw this out there, I loving hate Daft punk, and this is not for dancing to.

Daedalus how do you know I didn't layer my kicks and snares. because, I did. And I did modify the volume of every hit.

Like, your advice is chill, but it's useless because you're wrong lol
let's play a JD drinking game

take a shot for every time JD has been hostile when someone gives him constructive criticism or just plain criticism

i guarantee you you'll be in the hospital with alcohol poisoning by the end of it

also, if it's not to dance to, then why label it EDM? would've saved you some trouble

electronic Drum music stuff

let's take a shot every time someone assumes I came here for opinions of people who don't even produce music

you'd be dead

honestly I was hoping you people could understand this very basic concept this time that I am clearly not going to respond well to anything that involves suggestions because like I've said a thousand times they are useless to me and that is not the reason I am posting this.
but you're all loving handicapped.
so I give up.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:11:21 PM by JD »

JD you've been here for like 5 years don't act like your not surprised people give criticism.