Just ordered a KWA MK23 SOCOM (and just got other stuff)

Author Topic: Just ordered a KWA MK23 SOCOM (and just got other stuff)  (Read 1632 times)

What ponys will you draw?

The purple one with rainbows and glitter farts.

i like paintball more.
you can shoot each other with nothing but goggles on.
no need to buy "gear" and all that waste just to take a BB shot

more play, less bs

if i wanted a realistic LOOKING gun, i would just buy a real gun.

I play airsoft with no more protection than goggles. Sure I bleed a bit as some do break skin but hey, thats the name of the game.

I just can't aim a paintball gun with its odd shape and large hopper in the dammed way. Also, paint balls cost much more than bbs.

oh i also bought one of those pseudo-guns today because i too am a self conscious gun toter

Ordered it this morning.
Will arrive tomorrow at 2:00 pm.
This is why I love local airsoft megastores.

i like paintball more.

more play, less bs

Paintballs cost way more than BBs, besides, if you're good at airsoft you home make all your extra gear.

Well I play both airsoft and paintball, and while both are fun, I prefer paintball. It hurts people more when you shoot them 5+ time right on the top of the head, where the mask doesn't cover.  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, nice airsoft guns.

Nice, I'm going to get myself a KWA M9 for airsoft as well.  Right now all I've got is a blackops M4 Viper.  Got my first skirmish coming up Sunday, wish me luck. :)

My friend got a JG Aug and a red dot scope, unfortunately because it's JG it's not very great quality, but it'll last for a good while if it's taken care of. My friend is passing on his SRC M4 for me to use, that's pretty cool.
Oh and I'll also be using a Umarex MP5 on my back, for when I should have a pistol but don't.

I want to make a desert adventurer outfit, with a Dragnov and colt m1911.

i like paintball more.

more play, less bs

I loved paintball but it's way too loving expensive for me. (Ammo that is) I'm totally willing to drop $500 on a gun but I don't want to pay like $30-$50 in ammo along with a field pass.