24 (17.9%)
Architecture/Civil Engineering
11 (8.2%)
Electronics/Computers
65 (48.5%)
Athletics
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up  (Read 4206 times)

Biological Engineer: Design prostetics and implants/modifications to the human body.

If you've already grown up LOL have fun with your taxes oldie.

And by the time you have to deal with taxes, it will be 5 times worse.
Have fun.

I am studying to be a Graphic Designer on the interactive media option. I will mainly deal with game graphics.
My only issue is finding a job in that field. There is a lot of competition.
Id love to make some of my own games.

Already grown up, forget taxes :(

haha lol have fun with your stuffty taxes old geezer!!!

And by the time you have to deal with taxes, it will be 5 times worse.
Have fun.

Artist, but I think being a music teacher would be more stable. I actually wouldn't mind not doing art or music as a job as long as I liked it, got paid well, and had medical insurance.

:D But I really wanna do something in music

A person who works with media.

Also someone who isn't angry.

Biological Engineer: Design prostetics and implants/modifications to the human body.
..wouldn't that be a biomedical engineer?

One hundred votes, one guy voted for Athletics, that's terrible.

One hundred votes, one guy voted for Athletics, that's terrible.
To be fair; it's incredibly hard to make a living in the athletics field. You'd probably get about 1% trying to do that in any good population sample.

To be fair; it's incredibly hard to make a living in the athletics field. You'd probably get about 1% trying to do that in any good population sample.
True but I felt sure more than one person would want to be a football player or an olympic sprinter or something

EE but i already growed up

i want to be like badspot

... Or be a musician.

True but I felt sure more than one person would want to be a football player or an olympic sprinter or something
Silly Fawkes, this is the internet, 90% of the people are sure they will become game designers!!!

When I grow up I want a job
My main issue is that everything I want to be is something that requires college and I'm too poor to get it. Also, I have failed all of my classes since the sixth grade, so I have nothing to look forward to.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:18:35 AM by Tømpson »