24 (17.9%)
Architecture/Civil Engineering
11 (8.2%)
Electronics/Computers
65 (48.5%)
Athletics
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up  (Read 4225 times)

Silly Fawkes, this is the internet, 90% of the people are sure they will become game designers!!!
Of course they'll become game designers duh, it's not like it's not going to happen or anything!!

I want to be an author, but it will never happen ;-;
So i'm going to try for MI5 or a similar organization, if that doesn't happen I don't know what i'll do

I was always set on policeman, but now I'm stuck between that or continuing working my way up the corporate ladder

I was always set on policeman, but now I'm stuck between that or continuing working my way up the corporate ladder

forget policeman, go with corporate ladder. If you was a cop you wouldnt be one of those crooked starfishs would ya? An example: I got arrested one day because I passed out under a tree at the park on a hot ass 100 degree day. I was drunk. The officer said I was a threat to the public....but I was loving sleeping. What an idiot

forget policeman, go with corporate ladder. If you was a cop you wouldnt be one of those crooked starfishs would ya? An example: I got arrested one day because I passed out under a tree at the park on a hot ass 100 degree day. I was drunk. The officer said I was a threat to the public....but I was loving sleeping. What an idiot
Where your legs sticking out by any chance? You could have been a trip hazard!

Haha right, right. I guess he arrested me for "public intoxication" but fo real? I was fine I only drank a bottle on vodka with my friend, i went to the park to chill and wait for him to meet me there but he takes forever so I fall asleep waiting cuz its NICE AS HELL outside and it's already HOT AS forget and alcohol makes you FEEL WARMER so im like forgetin NAP TIME.

Woke up with the knuckle rub O.o jerk ass cop

That's a crooked cop to you? Lmao

It sounds like you got what you deserved, good on the cop for doing his job

I think that going into acoustic engineering would be a neat job, I already know about different types of mics, graphic equalizers and how to record in multiple tracks. I know these are basic skills but we all start somewhere.

I would say not to go policeman, everything about it is stuff.
Paperwork, get treated like an ass, people you know start to avoid you, etc.
Even if you start out like "yeah I'm gonna be one of those cops that isn't a massive richard" after constantly getting abused by people you will eventually turn into a richard regardless.
Corporate ladder yay!

That's a crooked cop to you? Lmao

It sounds like you got what you deserved, good on the cop for doing his job

He was doing his job by waking up a perfectly innocent stranger and arresting him simply because he was resting under the shade of a tree on a hot summer day. How the forget was I breaking the law. I might have been drunk but how does that change the fact that I was sleeping and harming no one?

He was doing his job by waking up a perfectly innocent stranger and arresting him simply because he was resting under the shade of a tree on a hot summer day. How the forget was I breaking the law. I might have been drunk but how does that change the fact that I was sleeping and harming no one?
Because you were underage and drunk in public which are both illegal and he was just doing his job.
There's nothing crooked about that lol.

True dat I was underage. I mean still I wasnt harming anyone. But hell I cant really complain I didnt go to jail for it or even have to go to court, I just had to take some 3 day course on what alcohol does...lol I think I already had that figured out

You weren't resting, you passed out drunk lol

Christ you're a loser

You think underage drinking in public is legal an the cop is crooked for arresting you?

Go bang your fat gf loser.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:47:30 AM by Maxwell23461 »