Author Topic: 2 of my friends got in trouble over a fake cigarette  (Read 1548 times)

we were in class and my friend pulled out an e-cig and took a drag and he asked our friend in front of us if he wanted to hit it and he started blowing O's until the teacher noticed. funny experience though.

so like

did you just grab a cig from the internet

i dont understand whats an e-cig

forget e-cigs smoke some Camels and don't be a little bitch.

so like

did you just grab a cig from the internet

i dont understand whats an e-cig

electronic cigarette. they aren't harmful.

god damnit that was my 1000th post >:(

AHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHH, OH JESUS CHRIST. good luck to you in life, mate.

this is my 14528th post :o)

They are still harmful lol

why do i get in trouble when i drink e-alchohol and forget e-hookers

AHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHH, OH JESUS CHRIST. good luck to you in life, mate.
They aren't AS harmful, but I'm not entirely convinced that they're clean either.  I'm sure it does not cause the harmful side effects of real cigarette smoking at the same rate at least.

However it's still inappropriate for a classroom environment.  As far as I can see, there's no real illegality of e-cigs for minors, but it's just not something you do in a classroom environment for forgets sake.  You have to be an absolute ass to do that.

They aren't AS harmful, but I'm not entirely convinced that they're clean either.  I'm sure it does not cause the harmful side effects of real cigarette smoking at the same rate at least.

However it's still inappropriate for a classroom environment.  As far as I can see, there's no real illegality of e-cigs for minors, but it's just not something you do in a classroom environment for forgets sake.  You have to be an absolute ass to do that.
they are admittedly not nearly so harmful as typical cigarettes, most of the carcinogens are not present due to actual flame smoke, however, the tobacco itself is a harmful chemical in nearly every instance, addictive and toxic to most regions of the internal workings of the human body. tl;dr better, but not good.

I guess I could have said something but he did it so suddenly.

Oh and I meant to say that e-cigs simply aren't confirmed of having long-term effects. I was just explaining what they are. Stop going ape stuff.

uh

you do realize that nicotine is not "unharmful". it's still addictive and harmful, whether it's an "e-cig" or not.