Author Topic: M.C. Chip and D.J. Snakebite: Immature douchenozzles, afraid of asterisks.  (Read 2006 times)

So I join this random server because I was bored, and this happened:

I then got banned, but my wonderful internet connection timed out afterwards and I couldn't get the ban pic due to the server list not appearing.
Seriously, what are these guys, twelve?

These pics are pretty big, but I don't think they apply as screen stretchers. Fingers crossed.

Oops, I spelled four incorrectly in the second picture. Don't get all over me for that.

"go poop on a car"
That's just... wow.

Not to be an ID tribal, but we're they 40ks?
A vast majority of them tend to act like this. Then again, people like !TrAvIs do the same and he's a 13k ID...

A vast majority of them tend to act like this. Then again, people like !TrAvIs do the same and he's a 13k ID...
No, they were somewhere around 30K.

amazing server would visit again

kind of off topic but have you ever had "top puppy" join your server?

oh my god he never moves

ever

or talks

he's like a 3k i think

kind of off topic but have you ever had "top puppy" join your server?

oh my god he never moves

ever

or talks

he's like a 3k i think
Yeah. That guy is annoying.

i don't understand why people have an issue with servers that don't allow swearing
doesn't seem like too much of an unreasonable rule

although if there's a rule on no swearing and yet the host/admins are swearing that's a whole nother story

i don't understand why people have an issue with servers that don't allow swearing

although if there's a rule on no swearing and yet the host/admins are swearing that's a whole nother story
It isn't the swearing, it's how childish they were acting during the whole affair.

I quote ConfettiKing and his rules.
1. No swearing of any kind

ConfettiKing: i loving kicked his ass

It isn't the swearing, it's how childish they were acting during the whole affair.

i know, i just thought i'd bring it up
i know in the OP it wasn't just that there was a no swearing rule, but i know there are some people who just hate servers that have a no swearing rule and yeah

I absolutely hate people like this.

I went in there and bypass the chat filter and cussed just because I don't give a forget.

Those guys are friends, "you meant it and that's just as bad" people like this should just commit seppuku already.