You're all stupid dumbasses.

Author Topic: You're all stupid dumbasses.  (Read 8525 times)

Studies show that 60% of blockland is elitist cigarettes

fact

No love for Bushido.

calling EVERYONE here including me a bunch of dumb asses is a very good way to get everyone to hate you, and to get you banned for flaming everyone at once and making an offensive topic.

I smite you with my +2 READTHElovingPOST Mace!

Iban, Uban, We all perma ban, Iban...

Iban,
You Ban,
We All Ban The Iban!

Lulz.

I really do hope no one holds this against me, but you're all still loving morons. :D

And how does my server relate to all of this..

Noooobody knoooooows! It's a MYSTERY!

Stop with the stupid pandaing memes and misspelling. That's why I got banned from George Bushido's server; Making fun of how pandaing handicapped and newfriendy everyone was. I don't think it makes you cool to run around and screaming as many pandaing memes as possible in one sentence.
"OMFG GESS WUT I R LULZCAT HERE 2 MAKE U LULZ FOR THE LULZ ROFL IN UR SERVER MAKING TEH LULZ!!!"
"O RLY!?"
"YA RLY IMMA HACKA ON STEROIDS!!!"
I agree.
Shouting stuffty memes from 4chan is not funny.

Lulz.

I really do hope no one holds this against me, but you're all still pandaing morons. :D
k
on a completely unrelated note: whats your ID?

1649. I joined a few days ago. When I first saw blockland retail (DAY IT CAME OUT I WASON BLEH7777'S SERVER TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH RETAIL WOULD SUCK).

Months later I started reminencing and had my brand-new debit card. This was my first purchase on it. I enjoy my decision very much, but then again wish Badspot would give me an I.D. like 150.5 so people would SHUT THE forget UP ABOUT MY I.D!

Kay?

'Nuff?

Understand?

NIGRAS!

Badspot said that he was going to ban servers from the master server that does this.  Or was thinking about it...

1649. I joined a few days ago. When I first saw blockland retail (DAY IT CAME OUT I WASON BLEH7777'S SERVER TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH RETAIL WOULD SUCK).

Months later I started reminencing and had my brand-new debit card. This was my first purchase on it. I enjoy my decision very much, but then again wish Badspot would give me an I.D. like 150.5 so people would SHUT THE panda UP ABOUT MY I.D!

Kay?

'Nuff?

Understand?

NIGRAS!
actually i just wanted to know so i could ban you