Author Topic: You're all stupid dumbasses.  (Read 8524 times)

Iban, your a forgetin' jerk-ass for calling everyone that. also, this topic is noobish. this should be locked, and Iban should be banned for atleast a week. if i was an admin, i would perm ban him for this.

who the panda is ibanx?

seems no loss for the community
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 02:15:25 PM by Bisjac »

I banned you with a reason...
you call me some newcomer panda or something becous i said "THIS GUD MUZICZ"
And then i banned you

Dont call me newcomer another time you now know what happens......

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:29:23 AM by psygo »

It doesn't matter what he thinks, he's a tribal moron.

You all pretty much dislike me, but iban seems to loath me.  I remember that nub on RTB always banning me from blehs server because he was a complete douchebag.  I always supported my arguments that represented his douchebaggery with actual facts, and got banned.  I may be annoying, but I rarely do stuff worth a permaban.  If my IP hadn't been dynamic, I wouldn't have been able to piss this starfish off every day.  This topic should be a poll to ban iban, and badspot should do what the results say.

Who the hell is IbanX?

Your ID is in the 1600's and you call other people newcomers? You come onto Blockland like your the best and just step all over people because you think you are better than them, and yet, no one knows the the hell you are, why your such a friend, and why you have such a great mentality about yourself. Now then:

Iban lern2internet

And come back when you can agree to disagree

ROFL.

I'd have an ID in the 100s if I had bought the game the day it came out, but instead I was discussing the repercussions of Blockland with Bleh on his server in RTB. Both of us did not have that money to hand out to Badspot at the time and thus with held from purchasing. Bleh also could not buy because his parents are Jewish or some stuff and refuse to let him play games that allow cursing (Thus why he invented the swear filter on his server) or that cost money. However, I, on the other hand, have a whore for a parent and could only buy the game after I started earning money. One day, while reminiscing over RTB, I got my moneys and bought the game.

By calling me NEW to this community is an understatement. In fact, I will go as far as to say the aforementioned is an understatement. I was once an admin on Zor's, Adam's, Bleh's, and a few others who disappeared on the transfer to Retail.

Also, I was not making fun of you stuffty ass grammar, I didn't even see that line, I was making fun of how every loving person in this community is a newcigarette that spews stuff at 500 memes a second with a 05% lulz rate.

If you can read all of that and STILL find that I'm new to the god damn game and didn't have a specific reason for calling every person a dumbass AND have a specific reason for yelling at Bushido's stupid loving admin, then by god I'm surprised you could make it this far and understand half of the words I used.

The end. Locked.