Poll & Why: user age

Poll

If you could control the average BL user/forumer's age, how old would they be?

I stand neutral on the matter.
5~12
13~18
13~21
13+
18+
I hate all age groups collectively. ♥

Author Topic: Poll & Why: user age  (Read 3420 times)

Y ru so meen ;-;

But really, what friendry? I believe most, if not all of my posts are on par with the average user.
I'm not talking about you lol.
I'm talking about how most users in that age group respond to other users' posts.

I'm not talking about you lol.
I'm talking about how most users in that age group respond to other users' posts.

Uh
"the friendry of the original poster"

But okay, if you didn't intend for me then I guess I understand :p
Yeah, most 18+ year olds are sort of. 50/50 but they do a lot more than the 12 year olds, what with jobs, kids, relationships etc.

13-18 for sure.

And then the odd creep that hangs around after that lolol. Excluding Ephi and Lub of course since they are involved in the community and providing actual services.

I like the forums with a mixed age group.

It makes this place a lot more interesting to hear from people of all ages.

And then the odd creep that hangs around after that lolol. Excluding Ephi and Lub of course since they are involved in the community and providing actual services.
forget yo' stuff!

forget yo' stuff!
ur weerd

In all seriousness, I say 13+ with the exception of ChappersTeddy. Too much inappropriate content.

13-18 for sure.

I see how it is.

I guess I should just leave then.

I see how it is.

Goodbye.

I actually don't know your age so...

I see how it is.

A good many of us would be leaving if that was the decision.

Typical Blockland age conversations
5-12= hwo i play?

13-17= snake! :3

18-30= I can be an starfish and a nice guy guy depending on my mood, and the friendry of OP.

So to you, there is no optimal age for this game then?
That's uh...never-mind.

Typical Blockland age conversations
5-12= hwo i play?

13-17= snake! :3

18-30= I can be an starfish and a nice guy guy depending on my mood, and the friendry of OP.

I fit in the 18-30 catagory even though I'm 17. :S

So to you, there is no optimal age for this game then?
That's uh...never-mind.
It was a joke.

I'd go with 15-21. I realize this is alienating a whole lot of you guys, but 13 year olds still have a lot left to learn and I feel like the forum might be a little less drama based with the average user's age shifted up by a solid 2-3 years. That said, these wouldn't be strict restraints. I wouldn't be unhappy with 13 year olds or 23 year olds hanging around, just I'd rather have neither be the average.

I'd go with 15-21. I realize this is alienating a whole lot of you guys, but 13 year olds still have a lot left to learn and I feel like the forum might be a little less drama based with the average user's age shifted up by a solid 2-3 years.

Hardly, the people that bitch the most in drama are all well past that.

Probably playing within the mother's womb.