Author Topic: Pecon's laser projects  (Read 6554 times)

Google logo lazered onto wood

Once again, it's not worth the money.

Tetris "L" Block upright design
I made one last year for you, the only difference is that it has an ascii terror face on it. It's even on wood.

ascii terror face

Pretty bland.

Anyone want to suggest something kinda complex?

i could suggest this? i'd probably be willing to pay for something like this if you tell me how much it would be.

i could suggest this? i'd probably be willing to pay for something like this if you tell me how much it would be.
I'll go ahead and draw it, what material were you thinking of? I can do wooden engravings, anodized aluminum (comes in many colors, looks awesome), and acrylic plastic (this is the most expensive, but I can make it fully colored).

how much would it cost to be done full sized on anodized aluminum?

how much would it cost to be done full sized on anodized aluminum?
$25, $15 for the materials and then about $5 for shipping.

that sounds pretty reasonable. would you be able to show me what the plan thing for it would be (like the google or ascii terror face thing)?

This will probably take a day or two. Do you have a color in mind for it so I can make sure we have it?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:28:12 PM by pecon98 »

blue would be fine. if you don't have that, then i can go with a purple.

how would you want me to pay you for it?

blue would be fine. if you don't have that, then i can go with a purple.

how would you want me to pay you for it?
We have blue.

I prefer paypal, but you don't need to pay yet. Let me finish the drawing first at least.

I prefer paypal, but you don't need to pay yet. Let me finish the drawing first at least.
i'll have to see if i can sort that out with my mom since i don't have a paypal of my own.

I made one last year for you, the only difference is that it has an ascii terror face on it. It's even on wood.

Ah yes here it is

Hmm...if I can photoshop the ascii's eyes to make it red and zoomed in it

Nearly done, just a few more details to finish. Have any special requests, carolcat?

what shade of blue is it?