Author Topic: axe stokin thread 2: turbo electric boogaloo  (Read 12269 times)

Arn't I just a wominaizer???

From 1-10, what is your favorite brand of toaster on Tuesday in august? If yes, which kind of turtle would you dislike the least?

From 1-10, what is your favorite brand of toaster on Tuesday in august? If yes, which kind of turtle would you dislike the least?

pop tarts or toaster strudel

Might want to leave. Everyone here hates you.
but the hypocrisy and irony makes me laugh. :(

edit: oh right i almost forgot! thank you, 'o omniscient one!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:30:27 PM by Kaphonaits² »

toaster strudel
My global studies teacher had a long, touching, and existential monologue on toaster strudel and asceticism.

The life stories of two childhood friends. One became a monk and secluded himself in the mountains. After years of wanting nothing his friend visits him. With him he brings a toaster strudel, which he remembers the monk used to love. In a turn of events unexpected by all the friend eventually drops the strudel off the side of the mountain and both leave dejected.

Opinion on 4chan?  Who was phone?  And on a scale of 1-10, 1 being horrid and 10 being extremely civil, how civlized are these forums?

6, General Electric, snapping turtle

pop tarts or toaster strudel

Both make me sick if I eat them on an empty stomach, but toaster strudel gets points for tasting better but loses them for having icing that you have to put on yourself.

edit: oh right i almost forgot! thank you, 'o omniscient one!

That is a much better tone, and I'm glad that you now understand your place in the pecking order. You may continue to refer to me as the "omniscient one," because I think it's fitting for someone of my station.

Opinion on 4chan?  Who was phone?  And on a scale of 1-10, 1 being horrid and 10 being extremely civil, how civlized are these forums?

4chan is great for finding hilarious and weird research, phone was my dad, these forums are the epitome of class and culture on the internet.

what is your favorite color
' ' hair color (natural or otherwise)
' ' skin color (...natural)
' ' shampoo bottle color
' ' avatar that you can remember me having

Why are you so annoying?

My richard is 14 inches long
wanna bang