Re: Bronies (Christopher P)

Author Topic: Re: Bronies (Christopher P)  (Read 2097 times)

Is anyone else interpreting this as a leaving post?
You're a dumbass.

I think I'm going to have to quit this forum because if this bullstuff. I'm pretty sure it's made up of at least 95-98% guys. Go loving watch football or racing or something. NOT loving PONIES! I am losing all faith in our generation.
This is one of the reasons why I don't want to watch the show on TV. I really don't want to be lured into being a fan of the show instead of being a fan of tiny bits of it!

I'm going to continue my rant because I'm getting even more pissed. This whole group of "bronies" is gay as forget. Who the hell makes up a word like that? OH, and about that special interestes redux thread. It's humiliating to see that furry is the highest voted thing on the poll. Jesus Christ I'm about to blow up too. Phew...I'm done for the night.
Would you rather Foot special interest or BDSM be top :cookieMonster:

It's humiliating to see that furry is the highest voted thing on the poll.
Look, take this from me:  just loving ignore it and get on with your life already.  There's nothing you can do to change their loveual special interestes.  Just deal with looking at their avatar (or adblock them).

That image is not bestiality.
It's a picture of an animated horse's ass... there's no argument here.  Again I don't care if this is what you're into, but it's not something you should be throwing out there and going "yeah I like that".

It's a picture of an animated horse's ass... there's no argument here.  Again I don't care if this is what you're into, but it's not something you should be throwing out there and going "yeah I like that".
It is not as worse as other clop material, but I am at fault for saying it. I tend to share too much about myself.

It is not as worse as other clop material, but I am at fault for saying it. I tend to share too much about myself.
Ok then, I'm glad you get what I'm saying.

I regret posting in here honestly I feel like I'm fueling fires that should not exist.  This thing will reach like page 20 by tomorrow evening.

I'm going to continue my rant because I'm getting even more pissed. This whole group of "bronies" is gay as forget. Who the hell makes up a word like that? OH, and about that special interestes redux thread. It's humiliating to see that furry is the highest voted thing on the poll. Jesus Christ I'm about to blow up too. Phew...I'm done for the night.
First off
A lot of the fans here strongly dislike the moniker brony. Hate it. I'm not disagreeing with you that it's stupid.
Second off
There are a lot more furries than just pony special interestists out there. Leave them to their own.

I'm done fueling it. I'm usually good at staying away from the brony stuff, but I needed to have my say at least once.

I'm done fueling it. I'm usually good at staying away from the brony stuff, but I needed to have my say at least once.
your say is all I need to know that you're the type of guy who hates bronies simply because they like it instead of OH SUPER MASCULINE ONE-OH-ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE STARRING TOUGHGUY JOHNSONNNNNNNNNNNNN

which is also enough to prove you are a loving moron

your say is all I need to know that you're the type of guy who hates bronies simply because they like it instead of OH SUPER MASCULINE ONE-OH-ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE STARRING TOUGHGUY JOHNSONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank you so much for the contribution! Try harder!

You guys realize Chris is banned, yeah?

Read that in Yahtzee's voice.

I think arguing the point that MLP or the fandom isn't terrible to someone nearsighted enough to hate either without looking past the "but it's ponies" point is something beyond hard to pull off successfully.  That being said, it totally needs to be pointed out that a series is not bad because of one negative aspect of it.

And before anyone asks, no I don't like MLP.  :U

Thank you so much for the contribution! Try harder!
perhaps I was vague, or just rude

you hate bronies because they don't watch something in their targeted demographic, something like family guy or south park

You guys realize Chris is banned, yeah?
I think he means "crispy_"

That topic was locked for a reason, Axo.

Just finished watching an episode on YouTube.