Re: Bronies (Christopher P)

Author Topic: Re: Bronies (Christopher P)  (Read 2051 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218515.0

I understand that you hate the fandom. I can tolerate the fandom, and not all bronies are perverts.

I am a tiny bit of a brony (I don't watch the show, but I just like the characters) and even got a little bit turned on by something. That doesn't make me a perverted piece of stuff which you think most bronies are.

I don't clop, I don't watch the show, I am just a tiny bit of a brony. Will this change your opinion on the bronies?

I was thinking about making this

don't be surprised if you see him going tooth and nail with you to prove why the fandom isn't tolerable

You guys need to stop hating on people who enjoy watching straight up animal research. They're human too!

and even got a little bit turned on by something. That doesn't make me a perverted piece of stuff which you think most bronies are.
Erm... yes it does.  It's basically a hybrid of hentai and beastiality.  It's pretty weird.

Erm... yes it does.  It's basically a hybrid of hentai and beastiality.  It's pretty weird.
No, it doesn't.

No, it doesn't.
Beastiality itself is forgeted up, hentai beastiality is just trying to justify beastiality.  I don't really care if you or OP have a thing for it, but please keep that to yourself.  Nobody wants to hear it.  It's not something to be proud of, nor does getting "a little bit turned on by [it]" make you not a perverted piece of stuff.

I think I'm going to have to quit this forum because if this bullstuff. I'm pretty sure it's made up of at least 95-98% guys. Go loving watch football or racing or something. NOT loving PONIES! I am losing all faith in our generation.

watch ... racing
Yeah watch racing... the "sport" of driving in circles lol.

I think I'm going to have to quit this forum because if this bullstuff
Is anyone else interpreting this as a leaving post?

I'm going to continue my rant because I'm getting even more pissed. This whole group of "bronies" is gay as forget. Who the hell makes up a word like that? OH, and about that special interestes redux thread. It's humiliating to see that furry is the highest voted thing on the poll. Jesus Christ I'm about to blow up too. Phew...I'm done for the night.

* Gojira sighs
And here
We
Go.
Anyways.
I used to be a fan of the show then it just stopped appealing to me. I stopped watching it, plain and simple. I just let them do their own thing.
Is that really so difficult?

That image is not bestiality.