Author Topic: Trifornt Lord Of Darkness -Annoying and overuse of Game Rating Generator  (Read 3311 times)

Intro

Trifornt has been pretty annoying for awhile now, I never really saw the point in dramaing him but hes been pretty annoying lately, I also noticed on almost every drama he posts on he uses the Game Rating Generator.

Quotes & Pictures

Notes

Hes just annoying imo. Alot of his posts are just dumb.

I would quote more of his stuff if I were not sick and my head wasn't full of forget. But point being, he just seems to post alot of stupid things and gets annoying.

Just look back in his posts to see some more of his stupidity.

Once again, Sorry I don't have much to say, But I have the flu and I can't really think strait.

End

Off-topic: This drama... is lovey.
On-topic: Yeah, he's been using it to much lately.

Trifornt has always gotten on my nerves, especially now.
Off-Topic: Damn glass, you got some organized dramas

he did it two times, alert the loving authorities!

seriously this isn't really a big deal.

i also have to say you're really poor at making dramas: you always barely post any examples of anything the user does.

trifront is a really good guy, don't make him go to the dark side because of you

trifront is a really good guy, don't make him go to the dark side because of you
what

Lol. He seems like a good guy

Why do people really hate cubelands grammar?

I can honestly read his grammar PERFECTLY fine.
it's not hard lol.

what

it's not hard lol.
Why was this posted here...?

Lol. He seems like a good guy
are you just doing that to annoy glass

Why was this posted here...?
he was referring to cubelands in one of his quotes.

he was referring to cubelands in one of his quotes.
Oh right.

I think it would be better suited to just have either PMed him or just posted after him instead of having to make a new thread, especially considering everyone thinks you're a loving dumbass already and every thread you make does not help your case nor does it make you look any better.

I think it would be better suited to just have either PMed him or just posted after him instead of having to make a new thread, especially considering everyone thinks you're a loving dumbass already and every thread you make does not help your case nor does it make you look any better.
dude your just bandwagoning!!

it's not hard lol.
...this topic isn't about him.