Social networks do my absolute head in! (Why do they do your head in?)

Author Topic: Social networks do my absolute head in! (Why do they do your head in?)  (Read 1092 times)

I hate Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, you name it. Here's why.

First instance: #Cut4Bieber - Who the forget would do that, why the forget would that trend around the world? Then I see pictures of people slitting themselves over some 4chan(?) hash-tag, ugh the whole twitter network is full of degenerates who like to put these stupid hoops inside their ears and post forgeted up photos of some disgusting things like stuff all over somebody, hnnng it's loving horrible.

Second instance: Selfies like every single day for the whole loving month, taking pictures of yourself with no top, just for attention, not to show people how you've grown in muscular strength in the last 2 minutes from steroids or stuff, I really don't think facebook cares, if you want to post about your body, make a blog and let people follow you and see that stuff, I added you as a friend, not a follower so I can see your stuffposts. Self photos of yourself 6+ every month is beyond forgeted up, you must be very vain.

Third instance:

forget OFF.

Fourth instance:

This is somebody's profile picture on twitter, he looks like a forgeted up skrillex, he looks like his ruined his whole face with piercings and stuff. His hair also makes him look like an absolute cunt.
^ is a celeb apparently, bad example oops lol

/Rant over

Give us some of your reasons why you don't like social networks.
/discuss
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:18:43 PM by nerraD »

That is an image of the rapper T.Mills.

i hate the community of facebook most of the time, with the like for nothing photos.

you know that's t. mills in your OP, right? he's famous and rich as forget.

The forget is T. Mills?
But yea, bad example...

Still, it's forgeted up

Like if you have 2 out of the 5 letters that require a word to be a word in your name!!

Well at least it is keeping these mindless forgets off the streets and other websites.

teenswag page
https://www.facebook.com/Roy.Teen18

omfg kill me now.

there are millions of pages like that ;-;

Well at least it is keeping these mindless forgets off the streets and other websites.

but then they dont go out and be killed and stuff

JD really let himself go.