Author Topic: The President doesn't want to build the Death Star :(  (Read 1325 times)

Nope, you could actually build over 2 billion Death Stars before you used up all the earth's metal.

i know that cites the entire Earth's mass, but only about 0.47% of the Earth's mass is made up by the crust, the only accessible part to humans. Who knows what percentage of that 0.47% is usable metal.

i know that cites the entire Earth's mass, but only about 0.47% of the Earth's mass is made up by the crust, the only accessible part to humans. Who knows what percentage of that 0.47% is usable metal.
Let's build a big pipe to get out all the molten iron!

we gotta build a loving deathstarr

we gotta build a loving deathstarr
If it's too expensive we can just built a deathmoon.

lol the deathstar wasnt even shaped lik a star it was round lol startrek is so stupid

I signed the petition, I helped.

lol the deathstar wasnt even shaped lik a star it was round lol startrek is so stupid
Lol, yeah, stupid Daleks.

Lol, yeah, stupid Daleks.

loving flux capacitors in those cybermen probably started it.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

entire email is cool
especially "The Administration does not support blowing up planets."

wouldn't a death star have its own gravity, yet have no atmosphere, meaning that astroids and stuff would constantly crash into it and the middle would be very hot?

To pull enough metal out of earth to even give this artificial planet gravity would pull gravity off the earth as well, not to mention how extremely long and difficult it would be to lug it up there.

It wouldn't have an atmosphere, and pumping air up there is also not an option. Especially since it would just drift away due to the lack of gravity.
Asteroids are pelting the Earth constantly, and that's with an atmosphere. They would certainly smash into this hunk of metal.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:20:36 AM by Steve5452 »