Weekly faith-in-humanity draining: Girl tortured for 44 days

Author Topic: Weekly faith-in-humanity draining: Girl tortured for 44 days  (Read 4696 times)

I wonder who came up with this stunt.
Like: "Man, I think I should drop a barbell on her, beat her like a punching bag and feed her roosterroaches and piss on her."

Those murderers should have been loving killed when they entered the court room.

so if a person enters court room for an accusation of murder, torture and rape, clearly they should be killed for the accusation of a crime!!

that's some dystopian values lol

I wonder who came up with this stunt.
Like: "Man, I think I should drop a barbell on her, beat her like a punching bag and feed her roosterroaches and piss on her."
Oh, and not to mention killing her on day 11.

Face held against concrete ground and jumped on

Unless she was a superhuman or these guys weighed nothing.

so if a person enters court room for an accusation of murder, torture and rape, clearly they should be killed for the accusation of a crime!!

Gotta love child logic.

Interesting, not only did they get punished for it,

but, a few other interesting points.
DAY 1: November 22, 1988:
DAY 11: December 1, 1988:
DAY 20: December10, 1989:
Notice something wrong here?

Another interesting part.

On the wiki page, it says they hid her in a drum filled with concrete, while...
on the tumblr page, it says they burned her and left her there alone to die (which oddly enough, the burning isn't what they claimed killed her)
It's the loving internet. What do you expect?

I'm 12 years old. I've been to 4chan. I read the whole article without blinking. I'm not saying that I don't care about the little girl. Those murderers should have been loving killed when they entered the court room.
I think if you read through all of that without blinking there is something wrong with your eyes.

I think if you read through all of that without blinking there is something wrong with your eyes.
sometimes while doing things i feel like i haven't blinked for a long time

sometimes while doing things i feel like i haven't blinked for a long time
That's the feeling.

That's the feeling.
and then you have the urge to blink but you don't want to because you want to keep your possibly nonexistent stare streak going

How the forget do you live on just roosterroaches and urine for that long, much less while suffering heavy blood loss?

Because roosterroaches turn into a mostly-water solution of various essential vitamins and minerals when masticate. It also becomes sweet due to the high sugar content.

Because roosterroaches turn into a mostly-water solution of various essential vitamins and minerals when masticate. It also becomes sweet due to the high sugar content.
Don't you have to prepare them or something first? Would you eat a roosterroach straight out of your basement raw and covered in stuff?

Don't you have to prepare them or something first? Would you eat a roosterroach straight out of your basement raw and covered in stuff?

. . .

What was the impulse behind this?

Also, if I actually supported this crime, I think they should have been more original with how they tortured her. Consistently shoving stuff up someone's vagina and burning her skin with cigarettes would get boring after about a month.

What was the impulse behind this?

Also, if I actually supported this crime, I think they should have been more original with how they tortured her. Consistently shoving stuff up someone's vagina and burning her skin with cigarettes would get boring after about a month.
i'm surprised they didn't rape her

well if i was gonna rape her 400 times, i think i would have taken better care of her vagina...

these guys were noobs