Weekly faith-in-humanity draining: Girl tortured for 44 days

Author Topic: Weekly faith-in-humanity draining: Girl tortured for 44 days  (Read 4700 times)

What was the impulse behind this?

Also, if I actually supported this crime, I think they should have been more original with how they tortured her. Consistently shoving stuff up someone's vagina and burning her skin with cigarettes would get boring after about a month.

Hey guys I don't like this crime but if I did commit it I'd find exciting new ways of torture!

i'm surprised they didn't rape her
According to the tumblr page, they raped her over 400 times on day one and then that was it.

According to the tumblr page, they raped her over 400 times on day one and then that was it.
oh i must have missed it
i'm tired as forget furiously studying

oh i must have missed it
i'm tired as forget furiously studying
And you're on the Blockland forums?

Son, you're doing it wrong

Hey guys I don't like this crime but if I did commit it I'd find exciting new ways of torture!
sleep well

well if i was gonna rape her 400 times, i think i would have taken better care of her vagina...

these guys were noobs
Yes.

I agree that this story is horrible, but I honestly don't believe it. 0% belief.

They stuck fireworks in her arse and lit them, wow.

well if i was gonna rape her 400 times, i think i would have taken better care of her vagina...

these guys were noobs

"Hey let's rape this chick!"
"Wait, lemme put some glass shards and fireworks in there first!"
"Great idea!"

Got to day 30 calling it quits

Those murderers should have been loving killed when they entered the court room.
Being in prison for life is much more cruel than "just" getting killed.

If anyone is willing to commit a crime for me: How many steel ball bearings can a vagina hold before it pops like s balloon?

They stuck fireworks in her arse and lit them, wow.
She should have been dead by then, calling it fake.

She should have been dead by then, calling it fake.
Depends which fireworks