Aaron Swartz dead at 26; apparent Self Delete.

Author Topic: Aaron Swartz dead at 26; apparent Self Delete.  (Read 787 times)

He created RSS at 14 years old and claimed that he would make every website free for the whole world. Later on, he was arrested for illegally downloading 4.8 million files from JSTOR, a subscription-only website used for distributing science journals. He went on to become the co-founder of Reddit and Demand Progress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/technology/aaron-swartz-internet-activist-dies-at-26.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Nobody knows his motive. He was last seen around Christmas time in a completely normal state.

That's really weird.

How many Self Deletes has that been? 20 this year?

That's a shame
Condolences to his family and friends

That's really weird.

i'm pretty sure there's at least one Self Delete every day.

i'm pretty sure there's at least one Self Delete every day.
Much more than that, but also depending on what scope you are thinking of.
Self Delete is incredibly common, you just only hear about it if the person was famous and/or posted tit pics at some point.

That's really weird.

lol get a load of this guy

All these deaths are starting to desensitize me. This is starting to become common..

All these deaths are starting to desensitize me. This is starting to become common..

lol get a load of this guy

you thinkin you hard?

Where is this thread going.

Attempted Self Delete six times.
Six times successful.

Attempted Self Delete six times.
Six times successful.
Drank bleach while shooting self while hanging self while jumping off of a building while cutting wrists while blowing self up
yes