BassFreaks' Falling Platforms!

Poll

Have you played this server?

Yes
No
Maybe..

Author Topic: BassFreaks' Falling Platforms!  (Read 1396 times)

Server improved with new build and many fixes. We hope you like it.

I played the server and this is what i think:

This server is the definition of average. There is absolutely nothing special about it at all. It has the usual checkered arena, and spawn room,  stuffty observation room, and the bare minimum of events needed. I do not recommend this server.

And there are a lot of stupid scripts were people mount others and idk they set themselves on fire and stuff, it's annoying as forget.

I played the server and this is what i think:

This server is the definition of average. There is absolutely nothing special about it at all. It has the usual checkered arena, and spawn room,  stuffty observation room, and the bare minimum of events needed. I do not recommend this server.
I'm just gonna leave this here...
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game.  There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there. 

Would you go mind your business? I'm trying to make something.
This is really discouraging me from joining... you are kind of a jerk. The game room does look cool though...

Build looks pretty bad and unoriginal.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217857.0

You wont get a good player-base with Raven's being out. He has a great administration team, good build, and even put some original ideas into it.

Raven's is 50 times better than this.

The brick blockheads are freaky o.o

Raven's is 50 times better than this.
Y'know, if you like raven's, go forget around somewhere else.

Y'know, if you like raven's, go forget around somewhere else.
You know, If you put out a crappy game, people are going to say things like this.

I really worked pretty hard on this build.. :P

I really worked pretty hard on this build.. :P

That doesn't mean its not bad. And it looks like you put minimum effort into it. I mean, Raven has worked on his for awhile now, testing bugs, adding original features, etc. You, Not so much.

I decided to take a look, and I found a ten times worse build then on the topic. And there were admins cheating every time they died. So. Ya. Great server. I recommend it 100%.
/Sarcasm on the 100%
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:33:30 PM by Gloss² »

Locking due to the negative idiots.