Author Topic: Blockland - The Game - V2  (Read 1637 times)

Reviews have been added!
You can now build more things!
Everything updated to look pretty, mainly to fit the new S&S update!

Play now!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:39:35 AM by Port »

Holy stuff, I can build a house mad easy in this game. Amazing controls, amazing building methods. 10/10

I feel that the game is a bit 'empty' at this point in development. There's too much unused space.

I'm sure you'll find good use for it later, though! It has potential and I'm excited to see these kinds of developments in the gaming industry nowadays.

when is gabe newel relesing v3

Does anyone know the carrot cheat code?

Good thing I got the gamestop exclusive, or else I would have no castle.

This is better than sucking saxton hale's enormous richard. THIS IS BETTER THAN RUNNING AROUND YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT CLOTHES ON, THIS IS BETTER THAN LIFE! SCREW LIFE, I'M GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR A LIVING.

That's how innovative this game is.

I felt the graphics were very upgraded from the original, but lost the feel of the original.

Blockland V2 is a breathtaking experience. It places you right into the shoes of when you were a child and brings out the true creativity within. Thanks to Port, I can sit back and build the structures and sets that I have always wanted as a child. Truly, this has been an amazing performance both in graphics and in play-ability. I didn't feel any compromise even when connecting to multiple servers for the first time. That brings me to the online experience. You haven't seen anything like it. Forget Call of Duty, forget Halo, if you want a TRUE online MMORPG RTS FPS Freebuilding game, I definitely, DEFINITELY recommend the true experience of Blockland. Blockland V2. 11/10.

I feel that the game is a bit 'empty' at this point in development. There's too much unused space.

I can use all the unused space for more reviews!

Does anyone know the carrot cheat code?

I haven't added it yet.

Where's the Frontrox easteregg?

Dude that's on one of the hardest levels to get to

Good luck lol

Right under the reviews.

Dude that's on one of the hardest levels to get to

Good luck lol

Not at all?

I can't get past the Rlbcm boss battle. I've tried twisting my nipples, like in the Badspot boss battle, but it just made him stronger.