Author Topic: ████ Disable the Java software on your web browsers to avoid hacking ████  (Read 3436 times)

But you can get herpes while wearing a condom. :v

never knew she had pes

So this happened again, last time I heard they patched it, holy crap Java needs to get their stuff fixed I don't want to spend another whole $100 Bucks just to reinstall.

So this happened again, last time I heard they patched it, holy crap Java needs to get their stuff fixed I don't want to spend another whole $100 Bucks just to reinstall.
why do you even need to spend $100 and why do you spell $100 as $100 bucks?
$ means dollars.

Firefox pushes out updates to browsers to check if their plugins are vulnerable automatically. No need for me to do anything!

If you paid money for this program you should probably demand a full refund. Last time I checked, Java was free.

why do you even need to spend $100 and why do you spell $100 as $100 bucks?
$ means dollars.

100 dollar-bucks.

If you paid money for this program you should probably demand a full refund. Last time I checked, Java was free.
To reinstall the loving OS on a computer.

Java is free I thought I didn't need to mention that it cost nearly $100 to reinstall an OS if you don't have the damn disk, my dad threw out the disk for Windows XP, I'm currently trying to look for Windows 7 Ultimate for a low price but stuff Microsoft is forcing everyone to get 8.

8 is better than 7, so they're doing you a favor.

8 is better than 7, so they're doing you a favor.
My friend has Windows 8 on his laptop it looks way too complicated for my needs, I will be sticking with Windows 7 if I can.

Maybe this is why I found a Trojan Horse on my computer the other day.

Maybe this is why I found a Trojan Horse on my computer the other day.

I just started installing an update.

i use a otdated version of java and it says it's under sun not the new one