9 (4.9%)
Have admin revoked.
11 (6%)
BE NICER
54 (29.3%)
Pancakes
110 (59.8%)

Total Members Voted: 184

Author Topic: Petition to... Ask Ephiliates to be nicer?  (Read 4803 times)

Petition for Ephialtes to post more nudes.

This is just about the only petition that would succeed tbh

Ephialtes 2016

(just now notice that the op spelled your name wrong)

Pancakes for Ephialtes. Ephi, Share pls? c;

I can't be the only one who doesn't care one way or another.

I thought the other petitions were kinda silly but this is another level of silly.

He's fine the way he acts now, he's just a busy guy. He's got to tend to RTB, got RTBHosting with Lub, moderating the forums, and I think he has a job too.

So basically his life must be a pain in the star fish and you guys making silly petitions must really make it worst for him.

I thought the other petitions were kinda silly but this is another level of silly.

He's fine the way he acts now, he's just a busy guy. He's got to tend to RTB, got RTBHosting with Lub, moderating the forums, and I think he has a job too.

So basically his life must be a pain in the star fish and you guys making silly petitions must really make it worst for him.
If edit topic name was possible: Everybody shut the forget up about Ephialtes, you're annoying
Pancakes for Ephialtes. Ephi, Share pls? c;

Hey! I want some too!

get out the webcam efililateis

If you have an option to a poll that is completely offtopic and unrelated then its gonna get the most votes..

I hate people who do this. It's a terrible attempt at humor, and it completely stuffs on the rest of the poll and just about nullifies it.

Nice work OP.

there needs to be a petition for kalphiter to stop being twat  :cookieMonster:

Regardless that you're making a joke, nobody would really go for it. People who want Ephialtes' moderator status to be revoked think they're being strong and rebellious by standing up to "the bigger man." They won't get some satisfaction out of a petition for Kalphiter.

Regardless that you're making a joke, nobody would really go for it. People who want Ephialtes' moderator status to be revoked think they're being strong and rebellious by standing up to "the bigger man." They won't get some satisfaction out of a petition for Kalphiter.
It's the leave him alone option. I had just got up and was hungry.
I said that a lot earlier...

Excuse me while I break this 20 into singles

Basically, don't act stupid and you'll never know he even exists?

Eph I'm 18 so I think you can legally show me your snake. It'd be a nice thing to do and i'll even rate it 1-10 in various categories including size, succulence, and implied aroma.

It was an inevitability pancakes would overthrow the peoples hearts.