Being on Blockland Forums = texting my girlfriend?

Author Topic: Being on Blockland Forums = texting my girlfriend?  (Read 2043 times)

op is probably like 9 and at some birthday party
either that or a total loser

op is a friend, therefore he's texting his boyfriend

problem solved, they'll leave you alone when they realize you're a flamboyant homoloveual.

I showed them the replies and they're finally leaving me alone.
But I still have the adults and other starfishs to deal with, and they want to see my "girlfriend's texts."

I could just show them a random topic, but with a community like:

It's almost impossible to deal with them, and if I show this to my overprotective parents, I would be in huge loving trouble.

I can almost guarantee you that they don't have girlfriends. I really don't get it though. "LOL HES TEXTING HIS GIRL FRIEND LOL".

Haha what a loser, he's part of a normal human relationship!

Alternatively, you could say "Shes supre hote and has huge tits I bet your jelus"

I can almost guarantee you that they don't have girlfriends. I really don't get it though. "LOL HES TEXTING HIS GIRL FRIEND LOL".
My friend's little brother has a girlfriend in the 5th grade. He's one of those four annoying-ass kids.

I showed them the replies and they're finally leaving me alone.
But I still have the adults and other starfishs to deal with, and they want to see my "girlfriend's texts."

I could just show them a random topic, but with a community like:It's almost impossible to deal with them, and if I show this to my overprotective parents, I would be in huge loving trouble.
Why the bloody hell do 'adults' want to see what some other kid texted their girlfriend?
That's loving weird.

So what type of party is this?

party's finally over, locking.