Being on Blockland Forums = texting my girlfriend?

Author Topic: Being on Blockland Forums = texting my girlfriend?  (Read 1953 times)

I'm at a party right now, and these four kids think that being on the Blockland Forums on my phone means that I am texting my girlfriend. I don't even have a girlfriend. Now they got everyone at the party thinking I am flirting with her now. I showed them multiple times the Blockland Forums and they still think I am texting her.

Draw a picture/write a message/do something just to tell them that the Blockland Forums isn't a damn dating site or texting app.

And no "tell them to go forget themselves" bullcrap.

I'm at a party right now, and these four kids think that being on the Blockland Forums on my phone means that I am texting my girlfriend. I don't even have a girlfriend. Now they got everyone at the party thinking I am flirting with her now. I showed them multiple times the Blockland Forums and they still think I am texting her.

Draw a picture/write a message/do something just to tell them that the Blockland Forums isn't a damn dating site or texting app.

This has actually happened with me.
I've tried to go along with it (cause i mean, texting your girlfriend isn't a bad thing) but it always gets awkward.

These people are obviously douchebags and their opinion doesn't matter.

That's the only good option

Hes not texting his girlfriend

just kidding
he's texting his girlfriend

Wow, what a bunch of dorks. :I

make sure they see this

now it's really awkward.

Wait, what kinda lame party are you at, if these forums are more interesting? :s

Wait, what kinda lame party are you at, if these forums are more interesting? :s
This is an excellent point.

why would they make fun of you for txting a girl.
are they all a bunch of homo 10 year olds?

why would they make fun of you for txting a girl.
are they all a bunch of homo 10 year olds?

haha HETERO!!

Hi I'm Crepe and I don't like dating sites. This isn't even a dating site. Also this guy doesn't have a girlfriend. I'm Crepe and I love you.

Sorry. But seriously what kind of idiot thinks a place like this could be a dating site? Sound like a bunch of douchebags to me.

Hey bby i know u lik scat so i pooped on the floor for u, ;)

op is probably like 9 and at some birthday party
either that or a total loser