11 (23.4%)
B - 2008-10 Ford Escape
6 (12.8%)
C - 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
25 (53.2%)
D - Suggesting Other Car.
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Jeep's Car Thread - Compiltation  (Read 3721 times)

Jeep is in your name boy its in your blood, its in the name of your future car to! get dat jeep!

Ok so
You just recently got your drivers license
And you're looking to buy a car
Why have you been making threads about other people's sucky driving before you've been legally driving?
I was illegally driving when I had my permit? Also, your argument makes no sense. Being on a permit doesn't mean that everyone else around you is right. Like passing someone on the left in a single lane when they're making a left turn. I did create threads about how people suck at driving, and they do. Wait until you get your permit (or better yet license), and you'll see that the safest drivers are the new ones who aren't dumb asses. The dangerous ones are the new stupid ones, and the experienced careless ones.

if i was to buy your crown vic how much would you want?
Probably $4,500.

Go with a jeep. I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I want to get one. Patriots are ton of fun too. Only downside is that it's pretty much a luxurious wrangler. you can't exactly take it off road, the roof doesn't come off, and while the doors do come off, you don't want to expose your leather seats to that kind of abuse.

I was illegally driving when I had my permit? Also, your argument makes no sense. Being on a permit doesn't mean that everyone else around you is right. Like passing someone on the left in a single lane when they're making a left turn. I did create threads about how people suck at driving, and they do. Wait until you get your permit (or better yet license), and you'll see that the safest drivers are the new ones who aren't dumb asses. The dangerous ones are the new stupid ones, and the experienced careless ones.
way to type a wall of text based on a wrong assumption.

way to type a wall of text based on a wrong assumption.
Are you stupid or something?

Being on a permit doesn't mean that everyone else around you is right. Like passing someone on the left in a single lane when they're making a left turn. I did create threads about how people suck at driving, and they do. Wait until you get your permit (or better yet license), and you'll see that the safest drivers are the new ones who aren't dumb asses. The dangerous ones are the new stupid ones, and the experienced careless ones.
Bolded you assuming that I was saying that you were wrongly driving.
I was illegally driving when I had my permit?
Underlined is the only thing you needed to type.

The miles on a crown vic don't mean stuff, you know that right? It's the amount of hours the engine has been running. It's probably sat running in parking lots and speed traps way more than it's actually drove places.

Bolded you assuming that I was saying that you were wrongly driving.

Underlined is the only thing you needed to type.
Ok so
You just recently got your drivers license
And you're looking to buy a car
Why have you been making threads about other people's sucky driving before you've been legally driving?

The gas on the Escape is actually pretty good. It has FlexFuel, so it goes a while on a tank of gas.
FlexFuel just means it can run on E85 fuel. E85 may be a little cheaper per gallon, but you actually get less Miles per gallon.

So far, the Crown Vic is winning this one. Why would / wouldn't you drive a Crown Vic Police Interceptor?

So far, the Crown Vic is winning this one. Why would / wouldn't you drive a Crown Vic Police Interceptor?

How many hours has the engine actually ran? Cop cars and other fleet cars rack up a lot of hours.

The Interceptor that I'm looking at has a little over 100,000 miles. This is extremely low for a CVPI. Given it's dark blue color, and good condition, it makes me think that it was a detective car rather than a traffic enforcement vehicle.

if you get it, make sure to get it black. people will

You should get an Audi... :)