Author Topic: The Nostalgia Thread  (Read 13611 times)

more nostalgia coming soon my friends

/discuss and post nostalgia

[img ]http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/3/L10809933.jpg[/img]
What's with his jaw? That's just forgeted. And how the forget did he get in there?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:01:02 PM by Tetris »

Text because my internet's being stuff:

Lego island (I know I talk about it a lot but it is the nostalgia king in my little nostaliga kingdom)
Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver 1 and 2 (anybody remember those? many an hour was spent on those games)
Clone Wars (you know that 2002 game with all the vehicle driving and thule and that other cool stuff)
That one tonka space game that had the frustrating space weed path level thing ;-;
That tonka construction game that was posted earlier
Everything lego made 2005-2008 (namely exo-pods, the small racecar packs, the bionicle sets at the time and lego universe)
Roblox (I really did have some serious fun up to late 2010, also met a lot of my internet bros there)
Older versions of Gmod
Portal 1, somewhat

That's all I can think of right now.

more nostalgia coming soon my friends

/discuss and post nostalgia
Oh my god..
Arthur is a yes yes
Franklin the turtle was a big yes
Caillou was a forget yes
Between the Lions was just.. it was great. Now that I think back it was very good.

oh and the original mr. rogers

I was just watching some gameplay on tonka construction. It still looks loving awesome

What's with his jaw? That's just forgeted. And how the forget did he get in there?
My sides

and very old Runescape but it's changed too much these days for me to recognise.

THIS

You can buy Morrowind GOTY off Steam for $20. I did and am loving the nostalgia it brings, except for the fact that everyone walks like they have a giant stick stuck up their ass, walking in an eternal pelvic thrust.